FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Javelin 20 ft bass boat that needs recoating done to it. I cannot find any one who will touch it. I dont want to do it myself,dont have tools or patience. Anyone know a good reputable place to have it repaired in the Chattanooga TN area?
Late 80s to mid 90s yellow/ purple bass boat?? Ive seen this boat being pulled around town and have never seen one like it before. Its def a stock color/stripe package, Im looking for a boat and just love this boat but dont know what it is. Its very similar to...
Recently my 225 ficht fouled all plugs. I replaced them, gaping indexing and put what the repair manual called for. When I fired it up it hesitated and I noticed black sooty water come out from behind. Not a huge amount but noticable in the water! And upon taking off it just seemed all around...
Hi I have a 1999 ficht 225 and cannot seem to drop the lower unit.Im dropping it to replace the water impeller and have done it before on older outboards but this one is giving me a problem. I took all usual bolts off to drop it but it only came down a few inches.It seems the rod nearest the...
Hi I have a 1999 ficht 225 and cannot seem to drop the lower unit.Im dropping it to replace the water impeller and have done it before on older outboards but this one is giving me a problem. I took all usual bolts off to drop it but it only came down a few inches.It seems the rod nearest the...