FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been having issues with the guardian putting engine in limp mode because it shows engine is running hot but gauge shows normal temp. It runs fine till it get up to temp then does this, if I bring it down to idle and take off again runs up for about 10 secs then back to limp. Any ideas...
I have a 12 sea ray with a mercruiser 5.7 and have service emissions and service fuel system and o2 sensor not working come up on my dash. I have had it worked on 2 times for not starting and the first was a burned up fuse in the factory block and then 10 amp fuse blown on a fuse link they...