FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently discovered a leak that drained the hydraulic pump to the power trip of my Mariner 45 horse. While it looks like the hoses could be replaced, I think I found the real problem. The oil is leaking through a hole near the bottom of the pump where a ball bearing usually resides. I found...
I need some advice about the bushing, gasket, and O ring for the shift shaft rod located in the exhaust area of my 1969 Evinrude 25 hp. As a first time do-it-yourself mechanic, I realize now that I didn't need to remove the shift rod from the upper lower unit to work on my gears in the lower...