FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hi Everyone,
I have a 1989 Malibu 162 with a 1989 Mercury 100HP outboard. The other day I dropped the boat in the water and was taking my son out fishing. Boat seemed a little harder to start than normal but I thought nothing of it because the boat had not been out if a couple months. So...
Hi Everyone,
I bought a 1989 Malibu 162. The problem I am having with the fuel tank. It has a built in tank and when it gets hot out it shoots gas out the back of the boat - not sure what it is called but it is some sort of breather. Is there a release valve or anything to stop this from...
Hi Everyone,
First off, great site. I just purchased a 1989 Malibu with a 100 Merc. I took her out for a spin and when I got home I realized that the anode was no longer there. It wasnt much good to begin with, but anyway. Do I need to get a new one before I put the boat back in the water? The...