FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have come to own a 1963 Glasspar "Seafare". It has an inboard Volvo engine (still running) but the original steel tanks have rusted out. Does anyone know where I can get replacement tanks, preferably in poly? Also, where is the best place for parts? I'm new to boat ownership and would like to...