FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1978 Starcraft American that I just picked up a few weeks ago for a hot tub that had been laying around in my back yard. So I dont have much in this boat. The boat hadn't ran for 2 years before I got it, and the owner had just drained the water jackets and block from winterization when...
I know that the engine had to have gone in something other than marine, right? I read someone say the Iron duke, then someone else said BS, then I read somewhere that the engine went in postal service trucks??? But I really have no clue and have an ever nagging curiosity to know. Anyone?