FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all, I've got a 1989 Slickcraft 268sc that developed an interesting habit - I discovered that if I slow down quickly that water appears to rush up through the exhaust and into the motor - I learn slowly so to be honest, I actually did it twice before figuring out what was going on. Of course...
I have a 1960 Evinrude Sportwin 10hp that runs great at first and then seems to start to load up and run poorly. When we haul out there is a black oily substance coming from a "weep hole" in the gear case, above the prop. It's pretty nasty black stuff, not gear oil. Any suggestions would be...