FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know this post is old, but how did you go about getting a windshield? I just picked up a 1954 Duracraft and mine is missing the windshield and mounts. Can’t seem to find any information or a clear picture of what the mounts or windshield should even look like. Thanks for any help
I know this is an old post, but I just picked up a 1954 Duracraft 15.5 foot girl. I am looking to paint her and not sure what the best paint and prep would be. Also, looking for two duracraft side scripts and a windshield pattern. Is there any sites that sell parts for an old duracraft...