FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Yet Another 16' Starcraft :0)
pic three I know, CARPET!!!! Yeah, but its not hot on the feet and wife likes it. A Small concession to make! Bimini top is fab! I'll post it up after the rain!
Here is the top http://forums.iboats.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151397&d=1339288405
Re: Yet Another 16' Starcraft :0)
Hey all! Long time no see. I just thought I'de update Dis-L-Do! She is in the driveway and running and performing great as a Starcraft should! Happy fishing lads!
2 years of happy times!!
Well is seems that my old website host is shady. :facepalm:
So here is the new thread. If you go to
"Yet Another 16' Starcraft :0)"
you'll see the original thread with the warning that the website spread crap etc.. It BS...
Hi Bob, I really need your advice on a serious problem:
I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home...
This is my friends son "D". He caught a 2.5 lb'er Monday and then this hog on Tuesday. I'd say he is hooked on fishing for the rest of his life! hahaha
5lbs 20" caught on a worm and hook.
Congrats 'D'!
Hi
I had a small 1" milky puddle one day last week, but it has not returned lately. I am a bit concerned. It is coming out of this hole on the side of the lower end. See the yellow circle in the image below.
Any thought on what it could be. The L.E. is a rebuilt with about 5 hrs total on it...
Hi
I would like to know the best way to link my kicker to my 650. Do any of you have any experience with doing this?
My boat is a 1968 16' Starcraft Jupiter. I am leaning towards installing a jack plate kicker. Am I miss guided in thinking this?
Kind of like this:
What and where is the...
I intend to go fishing this summer in the States. What if any are the requirements to bring my Canadian boat into the USA?
I know the obvious, Ownership etc..
What I don't know is the hidden crap.
Thanks
http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-powerboats-motorboats-16-foot-starcraft-boat-for-sale-W0QQAdIdZ152147803
That is great deal. Canadian dollars!