FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am a first time boat owner and I have a few questions concerning products used to winterize a 2005 volvo 5.0 GXI-E and penta sterndrive unit SXM.
I'm sure volvo/penta does not manufacture their own oils and filters and I would like to aviod paying high prices at the local marina when...