suggestions?

gee gee

Cadet
Re: suggestions?

only one way to s ettle.mono/mono.you have address.are you a *****?am 5-11/240.your 2606/11.bring it on.

gee gee

Cadet

this guys a player.and hes playin you .till the hil;tfiled false charges phila attb gen office.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Well I've been waiting for the girl who carries the sign with the round number, but she's nowhere in sight. <br />Ding Ding.

John Reynolds

Petty Officer 1st Class

Some evidence to support claims would be the thing to see. Photo copy some receipts etc. and post them. Since being the parties involved saw fit to make this dispute public on this forum, I say lay all the cards on the table. Post supporting documents for us to see. Such evidence or the lack thereof may just settle a lot.

zzzzz

Lieutenant Junior Grade

kend20....couldn't find your post on "suggestions for forum posts"...am interested to hear what can be done to allow members to make transactions between themselves...what do you think about allowing dealers into the forums ?

gee gee

Cadet

kend,you already confermed and stated you received shifter.now what kind of idiot are you.lying on this board is one thing.lying[stating] to the phila attorny gen is a another.this kend is a snake in the grass.turns out he didt want shifter after all .more interested in cables.sold him a working shifter+cables for 100 dollars.what he wanted was a brand new shifter/and cables.never received,huh kenny.ill just use this board to confirm.want more attention,yourll get it.give my regars to ellen.threatening me is one thing,threaten my house/boat/wife is a another.still need the attenion.kend?

johndoe

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I work for the US Postal Inspection Service, and I can tell you that if you suspect fraud, and it involved any part of the US Postal Service, we will investigate in... you can call your local Inspection Service Office 24 hours/7 Days and they will take a report... If everyone reported everytime they had an incident, we may be able to tie some of these con's toegther and get them... It's the people who wait and wait and wait and then just decide to eat it... it doesn't help anyone else who may have been cheated by this person... Many persons on ebay change their user names right after ripping someone off... We have ways of finding these people and since we are the, "The oldest Federal Law Enforcement Agnecy," in the service of this country... (200 years old!) we have ties and resources to everyone... even ebay...<br /><br />If you feel you have been defrauded through the US mail... report it immediately! You can go to USPS.com and at the bottom of the page is a link to the Postal Inspectors...<br /><br />good luck in the future and keep on boatin!