Fuel Lines

EMELLO

Recruit
I have a 1971 Glastron 174 with AQ170 A/270 IO bought new and now with 1500 hrs on engine with a new cam replaced at 200 hrs and IO Ujoints replaced at 1400 hrs. along with bearings. U joints were replaced with 1967 Dodge along with, grease fittings. Boat has been stored mostly out side under cover under high summer temperatures of the Sacramento valley the last 20 years and not used sense 2003. I went out today to get it ready to use and when checking my fuel line they were so brittle that one broke getting it off the fuel filter, they are factory originals.
I would like to replace them but have not been able to locate any for they use banjo nuts at the three carburetors. Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks.

dubs283

Vice Admiral
have not been able to locate any for they use banjo nuts at the three carburetors.

Most likely they have inverted flare fittings

Depending on the size flexible pressure rated fuel line with flare fittings are available from sierra

Some name brand auto parts stores can install the ends on new hoses. Otherwise there are companies that may be able manufacture new lines for you