Order enquiry and no response customer service

rpuller

Cadet
Hi all,

ordered and paid for a new bimini top back in Nov 2022. After multiple follow-ups to see what is Going on with my order… I have yet to receive a response… I’m not sure how to get a hold of anybody to see where my order is or even if I will get my order at all. Any advice would be great thanks

jbcurt00

Staff member
@colonel_sanders

I've sent admin a text msg to review this info.

It is a long holiday weekend, so it may not be a fast response until Mon/Tues

rpuller

Cadet
Hi - Yes I received a response and I was Told that my order will be processed and shipped within 3 weeks. Thanks for the follow up and if i need anything else I will reach out
Hi All - It has now been over 3 weeks and I have not received an email regarding shipment of my order. I'm curious to understand the status of my order. Thank you

rpuller

Cadet
Hi and thanks again for the quick response. No I did not get a number. The response was from Cameron.
Hi all - I'd really appreciate an update on th order status of my product. It has now been over 3 weeks since I was told my product would be shipped (Jan 3ish 2023) and since Nov 2022 that I placed my order.

Please provide an update or refund if unable to deliver.

stresspoint

Ensign
its getting to be a common thing where company's take and order , collect payment up front , then leave you hanging whilst they order it from china.
its called "drop shipping " .
several times in the past months i have bought items from company's (not online)and i have been told 2 weeks from the other side of the country "still waiting on 3 items , one particular order is just on 2 months wait now where i was told 2 -3 weeks , today i phone only to find that my goods are " not in the country yet " WTF , i was told it was supposedly coming from their warehouse in another state when i bought and paid.

seems like there are some shonky dealings where even front door company's are into the drop ship business.
so much for buying local from now on ,,no stock on the shelf , I'm ordering online myself and cutting out the middle man.
people should wake up and do the same.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
There is an interesting series on you-tube.-----All about southern small towns and even Detroit.------Stores on the main street boarded up long ago when interstate system bypassed these towns.------Then China Mart.-----Now the , small factories overseas , electronic shopping hiway , container ships and freighter aircraft in the sky.----A real shame when you think about it

jbcurt00

Staff member
Unfortunately the forum mods don't have any connections to the store except thru admins.

Curt's been notified there's a continuing problem

jbcurt00

Staff member
@rpuller private message me & Fun Times a ph# or email that's tied to your order & the order #, Paul (Fun Times) & I will try to help get this into the hands of a problem solver at the store.

colonel_sanders

Administrator
Staff member
@rpuller I’m sorry for not posting sooner. I don’t have an update as to when your order will be shipped but it’s going to be several more weeks at the earliest. I’m happy to cancel your order and request a refund if that’s what you’d like to do. I’m truly sorry for the delay.

Please feel free to send me a PM.
@jbcurt00
@Fun Times
@colonel_sanders

Hi all - I'd really appreciate a response on my order. I ordered over two months ago and it was re-confirmed 3 weeks ago that my order would be shipped out by now. I have paid over $350 for my new Bimini top and I would have expected it by now.

alldodge

Staff member
Unfortunately the forum mods don't have any connections to the store except thru admins.

Curt's been notified there's a continuing problem
Could use the "report" link maybe to get all the Mod's attention. Seems to work