College Bowl Mania

WIMUSKY

Staff member
TCU
51-45 Final
Wasn't helmet to helmet. Helmet to back of shoulder..

64osby

Admiral
Good game, but if that wasn't targeting, even the announcers called out all three requirements.

Congrats to TCU.

64osby

Admiral
OSU vs Ga was a great game to watch. Wish all games were this exciting.

I didn't pick TCU to win but they played a great game.

I'm at 25 wins after todays games.
Pic for proof.

Edit:. I joined late, missed the first two games, which is why my total doesn't match.

Attachments

• PXL_20230101_055345058.jpg
    PXL_20230101_055345058.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
OSU vs Ga was a great game to watch. Wish all games were this exciting.

I didn't pick TCU to win but they played a great game.

I'm at 25 wins after todays games.
Pic for proof.

Edit:. I joined late, missed the first two games, which is why my total doesn't match.
You are tied for 1st place … don’t pick so well going forward … 😂🤣

WIMUSKY

Staff member
So @aspeck , is PSU going to have anything for the Utes? They're our last hope....🏈

aspeck

Staff member
PSU played “okay” I believe. Offense, defense, and special teams all did well.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Penn State
35-21
B1G!
And Art goes wild... Congrats!

aspeck

Staff member
Penn State
35-21
B1G!
And Art goes wild... Congrats!
I am the mostly quiet, analytical fan who breaks down the plays, what the line does, the receiver routes, QB decisions, coaching decisions, etc. So it was only moderately mild on my part. My wife is the excitable screamer. She was sitting on the right side of me (when she was sitting) during the game. I am still not hearing correctly out of my right ear! LOL!

FLATHEAD

Commander
PSU defense was not good at all in the first half. Not a surprise they turned it around in the second half PSU has been known to do that. 😙From start to finish I had no doubt they would win it.

64osby

Admiral
Knocking Utah's QB out of the game certainly changed the game. Who knows what might have happened if he was able to stay in the game.

Not taking away PSU's win, but it probably would have been much closer, or a nail biter as to which team won.

FLATHEAD

Commander
Knocking Utah's QB out of the game certainly changed the game. Who knows what might have happened if he was able to stay in the game.

Not taking away PSU's win, but it probably would have been much closer, or a nail biter as to which team won.
Definitely made a difference with Rising out, his scrambling ability would have been a factor but that’s basically what knocked him out of the game.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I am the mostly quiet, analytical fan who breaks down the plays, what the line does, the receiver routes, QB decisions, coaching decisions, etc. So it was only moderately mild on my part. My wife is the excitable screamer. She was sitting on the right side of me (when she was sitting) during the game. I am still not hearing correctly out of my right ear! LOL!
Sounds like Mrs Homer is alot more fun. No surprise....