customer service

jburkesbrew

Recruit
Probably not the right place for this, but just had a general question: Anybody have a suggestion on how I get a problem with an order resolved? I placed an order for a carburetor rebuild kit last week - the wrong part arrived (a fuel pump instead of a rebuild kit). The part numbers were very close, so I believe the warehouse person simply picked up the wrong part. Understandable, but I cannot get anyone from iboats to respond, with the exception of "sorry we are short staffed and its the middle of summer". I've been patient, but its been a week now. Any suggestions?

colonel_sanders

Administrator
Staff member
Probably not the right place for this, but just had a general question: Anybody have a suggestion on how I get a problem with an order resolved? I placed an order for a carburetor rebuild kit last week - the wrong part arrived (a fuel pump instead of a rebuild kit). The part numbers were very close, so I believe the warehouse person simply picked up the wrong part. Understandable, but I cannot get anyone from iboats to respond, with the exception of "sorry we are short staffed and its the middle of summer". I've been patient, but its been a week now. Any suggestions?
@jburkesbrew Can you send me a PM with your name, email and order number? I’ll see if I can get some more information and give things a nudge. 🤙 - Curt S

Last edited:

jburkesbrew

Recruit
@jburkesbrew Can you send me a PM with your name, email and order number? I’ll see if I can get some more information and give things a nudge. 🤙 - Curt S
Thanks @colonel_sanders - I actually just got a call from them. Apparently the CS rep has been sick this week. They are taking care of it now. Thank you though! I have purchased stuff from them in the past and haven't had issues but also know sometimes thing can get lost in the shuffle. :)

colonel_sanders

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks @colonel_sanders - I actually just got a call from them. Apparently the CS rep has been sick this week. They are taking care of it now. Thank you though! I have purchased stuff from them in the past and haven't had issues but also know sometimes thing can get lost in the shuffle. :)
Happy to help! Glad they’re working to resolve it.