windshield

Motley Larry

Recruit
Anyone have a way to get a replacement windshield for a Targa 16 WT? If I order one thru a dealer, they want about 1900.00 for just the port side. It is a 2004 year.

Last edited:

Motley Larry

Recruit
Re: windshield

No picture, it shattered into a thousand pieces. I am looking for a website or company who sells replacement windshields for this boat. No luck so far.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

You're pretty well hosed. Windshields are without a doubt the hardest part to find for a boat. Your options are to pay the outrageous price or find a salvage one. I'm assuming it's the curved part. Don't know if a local glass shop can help you with that at all. Wish I had better news :(

Motley Larry

Recruit

Yes, its the port side of a walk thru windshield. Was quoted a price of 1900, plus shipping and sales tax. Will end up costing one seventh of what I paid for the boat. Unbelievable.

Just search for boat junkyards dude and keep it up until you find something. Unitil then run it without it, that's too much money.:eek: There is a guy in central joisy i saw has a decent sized yard and has connections. I found him on ebay, but I can;t remember the name.