Does this look like a Bravo

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner
Re: Does this look like a Bravo

FYI, your link in post 5 now shows a Bravo drive.

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

FYI, your link in post 5 now shows a Bravo drive.

I deleted my history just to be certain and it still shows the same picture as in my 1st post unless I am missing something and my puter still has the pic in its cash . The description is a bravo but the image is an alpha I, I zoomed the gimbal housing in photoshop and it looks like the gen 1 squared top with the zirc

300sflyer

Chief Petty Officer

It's still the same Alpha photo. Besides, it's impossible to change the photo in an Ebay listing, after the listing has ended...

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Just figured I would give everyone a status update on my dilemma. The seller has been MIA since Friday not returning e-mails or phone calls. I text-ed his phone yesterday and he finally replied saying he was away for the weekend and would refund the money Monday morning. When I didn't hear from him I started to prepare my dispute case and contacted the 1st buyer asking him the particulars around his purchase and subsequent return.
Below is the reply I received NO Surprise

Hi Bill..I received the drive from Dale, my friend who has been in the boat mfg business and his mechanic said that the drive was an alpha and not a bravo. I told dale and he was very good about returning my payment and taking the drive back. He has since emailed me and checked the serial # and said mercruiser told him it was a early bravo. I called my friend and he said absolutely it was not! I don't know what to tell you, good luck and make sure you can return it if it's not what your looking for

This guy is a real piece of work

300sflyer

Chief Petty Officer

If the funds are not returned by the end of the day, file your claim with Paypal!

What a jerk....

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

I hate scammers too, I can't believe he thinks he could have gotten away with it.

No it didn't ship I was sending a trucker over to get it and handling that aspect of it. As soon as I realized it on Thursday I immediately called my broker and canceled the trucker . I am giving him until 9am his time to refund the money then I am taking the appropriate measures if he does not. With him having prior knowledge and me having the proof, this actually becomes fraud.

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

FINAL UPDATE I Got MY MONEY BACK :D
Thank you to everyone for their help and input!!
We Can now close this chapter lol