Is winter over yet?

drewpster

Commander
Cant say I am going to miss it when it is gone. Key West in May look out here I come!

DSC04452.jpg

NoKlu

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Is winter over yet?

I'm on a Rig in northern Alberta and it's sure looking like it's over. +5c during the day for the last month and it's going to get even warmer for the next couple of weeks. The roads are starting to break up so it won't be long before they shut us down. I might even make it for the launch of oops! boat. Mexico, here I come! :D

Proselect

Petty Officer 1st Class

I can't wait. I have had my fill of ice fishing this year here in wisconsin. I am waiting for it to warm up so I can get my boat projects done. I have had the itch to get new carpet in it and some other stuff but it just keeps snowing! Enough already!

erikgreen

Captain

It's 11 here, and I'm still cold at night after I finish working on my boat. At least it helps the epoxy cure slowly.

... I think this needs a move to Dockside chat...

Erik

Aviator5

Chief Petty Officer

about 1.5 months left till my marina opens

Attachments

• marina1.jpg
    marina1.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 0

No kidding, I purposely live south in Texas to avoid this weather, but just got 5" of snow... I was swimming in the water this time last year

betayv

Senior Chief Petty Officer

uffff here is south florida is 81 and raining and windy 6-8 feet, yesterday was beautiful 81 degree sunny and the wind was 2-3.