Post a pic of your starcraft!

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Post a pic of your starcraft!

im really digging these old starcraft boats. i NEVER see any for sale though. i did look at the new starcraft alu. boats and i really them too.

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

im in lancaster county pa. i really like that ss bowrider

Rickairmedic

Commander

I bet Kev can find you 10 of them on his next little out of town excursion :D.

Rick

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

i know it depends on condition but ... how are these things priced ? was there and older model bow rider that has an outboard ??

Rickairmedic

Commander

Cool Andy picked his boat up for $400.00 . Kev just showed us a severely ( if you ask me ) overpriced one for I think it was $4500.00 I am still in shock :eek:. The Super Sports go back to the 60's and you should be able to find one up there in PA .

Rick

Andy in NY

Commander

im in lancaster county pa. i really like that ss bowrider

ezmobee is in PA, maybe he could help you locate one.

the trick is, you have to be NOT looking for one to find a good deal. i was not planning on another boat when a friend told me about this one that was on the swap shop on the radio one day. i had it in my driveway the next day.

Everyone here has their sights set on an SS, unfortunatly if any of us bought one right now we would have to sleep in it because our wives are fed up with our BAS or more specificly SAS (Boat Acquisition Syndrome / Starcraft Acquisition Syndrome)

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Andy in NY

Commander

this one just popped up in the burlington, VT CL...

http://burlington.craigslist.org/boa/1331765210.html
21 ft starcraft cuddy cabin - $2000 (williamstown)

Date: 2009-08-19, 4:28PM EDT
Reply to: sale-tbk3x-1331765210@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

72 starcraft cuddy with 120 merc hp inboard (sterndrive) runs awsome i was out on it today registered ready to hook and go play or just go relax on water need money to move other wise i would never sell my baby ohya no i dont need a job stopp scammers

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

pic looks like its in good shape.

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL see Cool dont say you want one and cant find one these guys will find plenty of them right in your neighborhood.

Rick

Chinewalker

Fleet Admiral

1976 Starcraft American 18 with 1984 Johnson 90hp for power.

Attachments

• StarcraftAmerican18_LiamsRi.jpg
    StarcraftAmerican18_LiamsRi.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 17

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Hey! until I get my SS you guys will not be scouting Starcrafts for any other mid-atlantic users than me!! Just kidding. Welcome to iboats coolbikeguy. I'm over in York.

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

hey ezmobee ... hi neighbor. im in lancaster county. my wife works over your way though for royers flowers in york ( east york ). i have a sister and brother in law that live over in dover so we get over that way from time to time. did you recently find a SS ??? i called about one today but it was sold.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Nope haven't found one yet but haven't been seriously looking. I'm currently in OC with my old Jupiter which has performed flawlessly.

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

oh ok .. there was a 21 ft ss that just sold in elkton md. i saw in on c/l and called but it is gone..:( i thought maybe you grabbed it up. are you running mostly in the bayside ? any ocean voyages ?

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Just bayside. Mine's only a 16'. Nowhere near large enough for ocean running. Heck the wind had kicked up quite a shop this morning and the short drive from my slip to the boat ramp was quite a harrowing experience. The boat is now pulled and ready to be taken home. I'll need to run it at Long Level soon to flush the salt out of it.