Buy, beg, borrow or copy it BUT GET A MANUAL

Bubba1235

No longer on Forums
<Rant On>

As I read through so many of the posts here its clear that many people want to "save" themselves a couple bucks by not buying a manaul for their boats drive. WRONG, WRONG and WRONG again. The proper manual will SAVE you time and MONEY.

Come on folks, stop being so cheap and get yourself the manual for your boat if your gong to be responsible for doing the manintenace.

<Rant Off>

:D

giovannid

Recruit
Re: Buy, beg, borrow or copy it BUT GET A MANUAL

:mad: MANUALS!!! We don't need no stinkin manuals
J/K
I read somewhere that the manuals were available here on this forum, right? (cheap ***)Does anyone still know if they are available?(/ Cheap ***)

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade

<Rant On>

As I read through so many of the posts here its clear that many people want to "save" themselves a couple bucks by not buying a manaul for their boats drive. WRONG, WRONG and WRONG again. The proper manual will SAVE you time and MONEY.

Come on folks, stop being so cheap and get yourself the manual for your boat if your gong to be responsible for doing the manintenace.

<Rant Off>

:D

I second the motion!- With my not so great Clymer Manual and recently acquired factory Mercruiser manual I have been able to get down into my block and drive and find problems as well as fix them! ( After some good advice from the guys on this site as well) This site, coupled with some books and reading them 1st are a great way to avoid the high cost of boat repair.

180shabah

Rear Admiral

My take, any manual is better than none...
If the information in said manual is correct - "Sea-lock" is notorious for having info that is just plain WRONG, some of which can lead to disasterous results.

We can't even entice people with SEX on this site - how many of these questions would be answered by just reading through the adults only section???

gadget73

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm also a fan of factory manuals instead of aftermarket. Who better to write the manual than the people who made it?