Any Baseball Fans On Here?

ShaneCarroll

Chief Petty Officer
Just curious to see if there are any baseball fans on here. If so, how's your team doing? Living in Tampa Bay, I have followed the Rays since the inaugural season. It has been a LONG, rough ride, but finally some progress. The best part of baseball season is that at least you can watch your team play 6 nights a week. I hate waiting for football season, though. And then you only have 16 games, maybe more if you're lucky. .

Well, hopefully the Rays can make a second visit to the World Series this year, I feel they will do much better this year.

angus63

Captain
Re: Any Baseball Fans On Here?

My son and I are New York Met fans. Last two years were very rough not making the playoffs on the last day of the season. The current team is hurting from the loss of several key players from injuries. There will be quite the shakeup if they don't make the big dance this year. Not looking good currently.

Now for the NFL, My New York Giants are only 75 days and 4 hrs from opening kickoff!!!!!!!!!!

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer

New York Yankee fan here, loved those pin stripe wearing Bombers from year 1. We are 3.5 games out right now and I am hoping for the best.

Now, I eat and Sleep football, I kneal down to my Pittsburgh STEELER Trophy case every morning while having coffee. Can't wait for pre-season.

Did you see My Lakers this year?...........Muhahahahaaaaa!

Fish

Shizzy

Ensign

born and raised a Twins fan. Im more of a causal follower. if Im flipping through and come across a live game on TV or the radio ill check it out.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Blue Jays here. Oh for the 1990's again !!!!

mphy98

Lieutenant

Brewers fan here, and yes the Cubs still suck!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You can add the Bears to that list to :D

J. Howard

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I was born and raised in Michigan so I grew up a Tigers fan. Went to a pennant game in '84 w/ my mom and late father. I have a lot of great memories of sitting on the back porch on summer evenings listening to Ernie Harwell while I was growing up.
matchup.png

I've now lived in Chicago for nine years but I've stayed true to my Tigers (let me tell you that doing the same for the Lions has been much more difficult!), even as my wife and all my in-laws are White Sox fans (and most of my buddies here are Cubs fans). We have a good time with it and I try to get everybody down to the Cell for a game whenever the Tigers are in town.

npd4432

Chief Petty Officer

Yankees in the AL and Phillies in the NL here, probably because I get to watch most of the games on TV.

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer

This Thread deserves a Bump...........The True Blue are here, not seasonal....Muhahahahaaaa!

_chris_

Chief Petty Officer

Angels are my team and second would be the Dodgers. Maybe we will have better luck next year.