Man I'm Glad That's Finished!!!!!!

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
I rolled out of my bed this morning at 6:30 and did the usual gym-shower-check the forums routine.

Then went into the kitchen and set the oven at 375* and started mixing the chocolate chip cookie dough.

The first dozen went in the oven at 8:05 and the last dozen was wrapped at 5:10. 40 dozen total.:eek:

Funny thing--I'm not hungry for supper.:)

Splat

Lieutenant
Re: Man I'm Glad That's Finished!!!!!!

Conventional wisdom would state the first guy to respond would ask why, but I'll mix it up a bit...

Your gonna need a lot of milk.......

Bill

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Conventional wisdom would state the first guy to respond would ask why, but I'll mix it up a bit...

Your gonna need a lot of milk.......

Bill

The last couple of years once a month I would make a batch of cookies and share them with the employees of the local businesses I deal with--auto repair,bait/sport shop,bank,etc.--so I'm often referred to as The Cookie Man.

The grandmother of a local graduate asked if I could/would make the cookies they need for the graduation party.I figured she would need 10 to 12 dozen so I said yes. She called back later with the heavy news.Since I had agreed already I followed through.

tallcanadian

Captain

I wonder if he giggles when poked in the belly...

Splat

Lieutenant

Bill, why so much milk?

gotta wash the cookies down with something........ whiskey works too.... but then im not sure how'd that taste.

Bill

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

I rolled out of my bed this morning at 6:30 and did the usual gym-shower-check the forums routine.

Then went into the kitchen and set the oven at 375* and started mixing the chocolate chip cookie dough.

The first dozen went in the oven at 8:05 and the last dozen was wrapped at 5:10. 40 dozen total.:eek:

Funny thing--I'm not hungry for supper.:)

How big were the cookies? :confused: How many did you consume? :p THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES!!! :D

I can only imagine your shopping list for butter and chips!! :eek:

mphy98

Lieutenant

after reading this my wife made me some chocolate chip cookies, and served them up with a large glass of ice cold milk. :D gotta love that woman, after 27 years she still cares.

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

i have a weakness for soft, warm chocolate chip cookies. my girlfriend and my daughter made chocolate brownies tonite.....and got 2 gallons of milk lol. everyone loves cookies n milk...lol

aspeck

Staff member

Hey Bart, I need some cookies made, can you help me out?

(BTW, the littlest aspeck still LOVES her little red wagon ... thanks!)

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

OK!!!Here.s the pics.

IMG00070-1.jpg

IMG00071-1.jpg

Bob_VT

Staff member

LOL I see 4 dozen with each dozen that had 4 cookies thzt went to the quality control taster :D So if that pattern stays true.... 40 dozen - 4 cookies each to be sampled and tasted ;) would be 160 cookies consumed by "quality control"

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

LOL I see 4 dozen with each dozen that had 4 cookies thzt went to the quality control taster :D So if that pattern stays true.... 40 dozen - 4 cookies each to be sampled and tasted ;) would be 160 cookies consumed by "quality control"

Well I do have to maintain my figure.:D:D

rjlipscomb

Chief Petty Officer

I'm printing this thread and posting it on the frig with the hopes that my wife will read it and get the point.... MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! :p

Bob_VT

Staff member

I'm printing this thread and posting it on the frig with the hopes that my wife will read it and get the point.... MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! :p

Be very very careful..... Bart baked those cookies and you wife will have you attending baking class to learn to do your own :eek: ;)

rjlipscomb

Chief Petty Officer

DANG-NABIT, to the trash it goes. Thanks for the warning. :(

Bob_VT

Staff member

DANG-NABIT, to the trash it goes. Thanks for the warning. :(

WHAT :eek: Go ahead and post this on the fridge or print it out and leave it out in the open....... I dare you:p Are you chicken? :p

If you do make cookies...... no one will tell ....... because what happens in Vegas...... stay's in Vegas :D

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Time to go into business !!!

fire831

Petty Officer 1st Class

Man I'm hungry for cookies now. Maybe I can talk my daughter into making me some.