1970 Jupiter V 16' Restoration

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft club can I join ?

LOL Thanks Vegas same to you and " The Dirty Girl " ;) and the kids . I ac tually got rid of the MIL she got her own appartment just before Christmas so I guess Merry Christmas to ME :D.

Rick

Are you going to move back inside? :p

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL EZ theres still 3 teenagers and an 11 month old in there :D not a snowballs chance . Just wait you'll understand in 10 years :D.

Rick

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

LOL Thanks Vegas same to you and " The Dirty Girl " ;) and the kids . I ac tually got rid of the MIL she got her own appartment just before Christmas so I guess Merry Christmas to ME :D.

Rick

Thats flippin awsome Rick!

Yeah unfortunately the boats get put to the wayside when their is Money making work opportunities....Ricks right, if we had 9-5 reg jobs we'd be weekend warriors.....but since we gotta make hay when the sun shines.......

The "dirty girl" say Hi Rick and congrats on ditching the MIL!

Andy in NY

Commander

Rick, are you sure this thing is going to be done by tinstock????

CJTaylor

Seaman Apprentice

I just purchased a Starcraft boat. I was looking for a fishing boat and the price on this one was right so I got it. When I got looking at it I could see that it was not just a fishing so I got looking around on the net and found this site. I have always want to restore an old boat and was lucky to find this nice old boat.
I will need a lot of help so I would like to Join to see other projects and to tell about the one I have. I will post pictures as soon as I get a change to take them. :)

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Welcome CJ. Looking forward to seeing pics of your project. Start up a new thread here in the restoration section. Best way to do pictures is to upload them to a site like photobucket.com, resize them to 640x480 and then link to them from here.

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Some of the guys are worried about you rick....I told em you were busy as heck and making hay while the sun shines....

Cheers!

mrdjflores

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I called hiim the other day, he's been super busy with work lately

Huron Angler

Admiral

This is too good of a thread to leave it buried...BUMP:D

PaulyV

Chief Petty Officer

Damn..thought Rick started up again...:(

Huron Angler

Admiral

Damn..thought Rick started up again...:(

Sorry for the false alarm Pauly...just wanted to drag this gem out of the thousands of restos and knock the dust off so when our buddy is back at it it'll be ready;)

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

...just wanted to drag this gem out of the thousands of restos and knock the dust off so when our buddy is back at it it'll be ready;)

Might want to dig mine back out too H.A....mines a gem too, one of a kind.....yep....fool's gold!

Hi Rick, hope things are going smoother nowadays...still in the prayers stage here for ya & your family, hang tuff as I know you will!

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

That old bas turd will be back at it soon enough I'm sure...;)
Funny that PaulyV thought this was back from the grave..
Will be like when I post some progress on mine and the newer SC guys will say Who the HE!! is that CBK guy..lol

North Beach

Commander

I hear you kev! We're the over the hill gang now. Nobody knows us:(

Rickairmedic

Commander

Hey I have progress I moved my Jupiter to a dry storage facility the other day to make room for the storage container and dumpster :D. I will be back at her as soon as the fire cleanup is done guys . I am currently emptying the basement actually pretty easy if it looks mangled dumpster if it doesnt put it in the storage container for SWMBO to go through and decide dumpster or keep :D.

Rick

HVAC Cruiser

Lieutenant

Hey I have progress I moved my Jupiter to a dry storage facility the other day to make room for the storage container and dumpster :D. I will be back at her as soon as the fire cleanup is done guys . I am currently emptying the basement actually pretty easy if it looks mangled dumpster if it doesnt put it in the storage container for SWMBO to go through and decide dumpster or keep :D.

Rick

Hey Rick, long time no speak hope all is well. What happened, "FIRE CLEANUP"?

Rickairmedic

Commander

Hey Bill we had a wee bit of a house fire here but things are ( starting ) to come back together or apart anyways :D. Theres a thread over in the starcraft forum with more info .

Rick

North Beach

Commander

Get yr butt to work Rick. With this bunch the slack era is only gonna last a while:D

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Hang ini there Rick!

Ive been telling eveyone youve been busy making money...alot of the dudes miss your input!

Hope all gets better (with the fire nightmare and all) hang in there!

Cheers!