Best selling Coupe in the USA

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: Best selling Coupe in the USA

This is funny as we just got an old one of those for free for my son (21months) and he loves it. He just keeps getting in and out of it over and over. Why is it he always loves any old thing we get for free but anything we shell out $$ for he never uses??

IVAZ

Master Chief Petty Officer

My boys had those little coupes. The oldest one called it the "boom boom" (he couldn?t say vroom vroom). My youngest just assumed that was the real name and started calling it the same thing.
Every time I see one of those little cars it brings back great memories of my kids pushing one around in the driveway.

Rogue427

Petty Officer 1st Class

Now that reminds me I have to fix my girls barby jeep.

QC

Supreme Mariner

We have the wagon . . . Probably the best vehicle we own. Zero maintenance. Mostly does gardening work now, but the dogs have towed kids all over the neighborhood in it, I have used it for firewood, sod, soil, bricks, groceries . . . LMAO, I just remembered I used it to install an Alpha drive into a boat, worked really well . . . :D

FBPirate95

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hey its not just about new car sales either....My 2yo bought his on the used lot (Goodwill). LOL He LOVES the thing. Granted I did get in trouble for putting some not-so appropriate bumper stickers on it. My defense to the wife was "He can't read"

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

economical also, one mile per diaper.

Knot Waiting

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Even better is that it's MADE in America too!

lowkee

Lieutenant Commander

The only car in the world in which you hope the engine wears itself out in short order.

skargo

Banned

We own a consignment shop, and we can't keep those around for longer than day.