See you all in a week. (Maybe)

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Well off on another business trip in the morning (early) to our plant in Alabama. I will try to get out here as much as possible but I fear not a lot as my laptop has a problem.
I think I will get some withdrawl symptoms but will be back next weekend.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral
Re: See you all in a week. (Maybe)

Have a safe trip!
Enjoy our heat and humid air in the south....;)

Most Hotels have a computer in the business center....:D
I used to stay in many Hampton Inns and Holiday Inn Express...free computer and printer...:)

jcsercsa

Captain

OHH MAN your going to miss the wings winning the cup Monday ??? I hope !!
Well be safe and try to have some fun !! Hope to have my boat in the water next weekend !! John

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Hard to believe but I am a mechanical engineer in the automotive stamping and welded assembly business and still not only have a job but are getting busier. Tier 1 suppliers to Ford, G.M. Chrysler, Toyota, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Cami, and then some. We have slowed down a lot and lost a lot of people but we are turning things around again right now. We are getting a lot of work from many suppliers that have gone or are going under. Our company has bid on Checker Motors in Kalamazoo and is in good standing to get it all right now. If it goes through I will be there the week of June 15th and June 22nd. More or less as soon as I get back from Alabama.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Have a safe trip!
Enjoy our heat and humid air in the south....;)

Most Hotels have a computer in the business center....:D
I used to stay in many Hampton Inns and Holiday Inn Express...free computer and printer...:)

I know all about the heat. Been there several times before during the summer months. Having said that it does not get any easier the more I go. At least the plant is air conditioned !!!

windsors03cobra

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Dang ! I thought Checker Motors was out of business, come to find out they are a bankrupt stamping house now~em~days.
Learn something new everyday.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Just about to hit the road. See Ya in a week.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

eat some hog jowl, and blackeye peas while you are there. nothing like old fashioned biscuits made with lard.