post of pic of yourself.

Huron Angler

Admiral
Re: post of pic of yourself.

Me holding a nice Chinook in 2004 on my dad's 24' Seaswirl caught out of Lake Huron using downriggers near Middle Island
salmon.jpg

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Me on a beach

CIA.jpg

Me (for comparisons) @ 19..yikes:eek:

me19.jpg

And since I mentioned her in many of my posts..Here is my much better half Diane..

0221082130-00.jpg

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

That's me, this was the first time out in our restored 1974 Wellcraft V-20 Steplift with a rebuilt 1982 Mercury 150 Black Max, we took it out for a shakedown ride and everything was fine so we fished for a while a pulled up a few nice trout, Crystal Lake Ellington Ct

Attachments

• PDR_0003_1.jpg
    PDR_0003_1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • PDR_0030-1.jpg
    PDR_0030-1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PDR_0004-11_1.jpg
    PDR_0004-11_1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 0

Andy in NY

Commander

That's me, this was the first time out in our restored 1974 Wellcraft V-20 Steplift with a rebuilt 1982 Mercury 150 Black Max, we took it out for a shakedown ride and everything was fine so we fished for a while a pulled up a few nice trout, Crystal Lake Ellington Ct

do you ever go out on comgamond ponds? thats the place that got me hooked on boating. im origionally from springfield and a few years ago we were down there for vacation and my buddy took us out on his boat...

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

do you ever go out on comgamond ponds? thats the place that got me hooked on boating. im origionally from springfield and a few years ago we were down there for vacation and my buddy took us out on his boat...
I've been out there many times , I'm from Enfield........

Andy in NY

Commander

I've been out there many times , I'm from Enfield........

My brother just moved out to Bilrika, MA from enfield. I've been trying to convince my wife to move down there for years. Probably not to CT, but to MA.

Tyme2fish

Commander

JeffandAprilsWedding145.jpg

Tyme and my entire family at my son's wedding. Back row: Tyme,Mrs. Tyme, Son (the groom) D.I.L.,Tyme's Mother, Son #2, Daughter, S.I.L. Grandkids in front row all from daughter.

Photo is from June 2006. Son got divorced a year later!!!

MikDee

Banned

Me (for comparisons) @ 19..yikes:eek:

me19.jpg

Got a little of that X-Men Wolverine look there Kev, Cool! :D I used to have that flattop "Detroit", or "Chicago", cut look as a teenager myself, (a bit shorter though) till my head went bare on top, & round :eek: :D

MikDee

Banned

Hey Tyme, Nice family, nice pix! But is the beard back yet? :D

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Got a little of that X-Men Wolverine look there Kev, Cool! :D I used to have that flattop "Detroit", or "Chicago", cut look as a teenager myself, (a bit shorter though) till my head went bare on top, & round :eek: :D

lol...I had a Harley Sportser (a 79 AMF) @ 19..was a great period of my life...

I hear ya on the bare on top...By some bizarre coincidence, I started thinning out the moment my daughter was born!

ShaneCarroll

Chief Petty Officer

I hear ya on the bare on top...By some bizarre coincidence, I started thinning out the moment my daughter was born!

Yeah, kids seem to do that to you. I'm in no fear of losing my hair, being a quarter Italian, however, at 25 I am already plucking about 10 gray hairs a week. That's a sad moment, I look in the mirror, and pluck these things out. I keep trying to tell myself that it is the light reflecting off the hair making it look gray, but it doesn't cushion the blow any. .:(

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander

THAT, Rick bud is a great pic!:D

Thanks, Kev...one of our shark moments!!

You guys have to hit the road and head a little north and we can run out some weekend..before I buy another boat!

Great lookin pics of you and Diane. You look just like my brother at that age..cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve, collar propped up in the back...ahh yes, those were the days!

bsktball55

Seaman

It's up in Glacier National Park on the way to Grinell Glacier. This was about as far as we made it because there was an 8 foot wall of snow just around the corner that was blocking the trail.

tallcanadian

Captain

Now LadyFish, I don' see a pic of you on here. Your not shy are ya?

NoGin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Here's my introductory pic! NO - I am not this huge masterfully caught blue!! Lol ...
Great photographic skills hon!! :p :confused:

IMG_2297.jpg

MRS

Commander

.. overnights are the best. blissful chillin & grillin

azlakes, where are you camping at in the photo? looks like some place I would like to try is it on the river. I have a photo I am going to send in when I get home.