1992 115 Mariner - Wiring schematics help

samm835

Chief Petty Officer
I do not have a manual yet, but I was hoping someone could help with some wiring. I am installing this soon(recently bought), there are some loose wires near the plug hoop up, I do not think they are for the tilt/trim, so I was hoping someone can give me a link to show me what these wires are four. Thanks for your help......and yes I am ordering the manual. Thanks

boat1010

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: 1992 115 Mariner - Wiring schematics help

Wow am I confused... I don't even know what you are asking or wiring up.

samm835

Chief Petty Officer

hahaha, ok sorry sometimes when I am thinking about what I want to write it doesn't happen when I actually start typing. OK lets see her, I have a 115 Mariner(1992), I opened up the cowling and I was looking everything over and noticed that there were some cut wires, and unplugged wires close to the harness plug on the motor. It looks as if one or two of the wires have fuses in them. I was hoping someone might have an online diagram for the wiring system for my motor. I hope this helps you understand what I was trying to look for or somewhat understand what I am trying to explain. I know this is a shot in the dark. Maybe a picture would help, if I can get one today and have it loaded I will post it. Thanks

Laddies

Banned

If this don't cover it I will have to send the trim later as it's shown separately
scan0004.jpg

samm835

Chief Petty Officer

LADDIES, Thank you very much. Gosh I love the help here. While I am thinking about it, last night I unplugged all the spark plug wires prior to putting new plugs in. Like an idiot I didn't take one off at a time and then replace....so if I can ask, can someone help me and make sure and tell me which wire should got to which plug. I am this wasn't the only dumb thing I have done. Many thanks!!

gkers2006

Recruit

hey laddies do you have wiring schematic for a 92 mariner 75