PVC is fun

lowkee

Lieutenant Commander
Seriously! PVC is like the grown up version of an erector set.

The PO of this house had some drunken sailor pipe our pool up, so it has been in dire need of a repumb. Today I took at the task and I see why it was plumbed the way it was.. it is so much fun plumbing with PVC, I was tempted to run it in square circles all around the pump and filter, like a miniature water slide, just with a pump! :)

Too bad pools are about the only thing plumbed with PVC.. I could do that all day long.

Bigprairie1

Commander
Re: PVC is fun

.....you may have been enjoying the PVC pipe cement too much.:D:D:D
(next time don't do all the preliminary glueing in the closet;):D)
BP:cool:

aspeck

Staff member

Why yes, it can be fun ... but it can be a real pain when you are finished, you let the glue set, test, and it is leaking because a little bit of dirt got into the mess! Then get out the saw, start cutting, and glue some more!

ebry710

Ensign

Cut it, primer it, glue it and connect it. Turn your hands purple. PVC in a nut shell.

david_r

Lieutenant Junior Grade

you can build fishing pole holders for your boat, dock, or land...they work great i have some.

you can also build a temporary shop for painting. just buy some pipe,joints (elbows,couplers,etc.), glue, tape, clear plastic....and i guess if you anchored it properly you could use it as a green house :D.................just dont tape all the joints and number the pieces and you can disassemble it--store it--and use it again........i guess you could use it for camping or anything really.