Lowe Deckboat Needs Ladder!

Recruit
Hello everyone :D, I am new to this forum and was wondering if someone could help me. I have a 1994 Lowe 2220 Deckboat that needs a replacement back ladder. All the ones I have found at the two local dealerships either will not fit properly, or are unreasonably expensive. My question is, does anyone know if there is a good place around Minnesota to find a factory replacement ladder for a 1994 (give or take a few years) Lowe Deckboat?:confused:

Re: Lowe Deckboat Needs Ladder!

Not at the moment but I will keep my eyes peeled for one. I have a 2220 and the ladder is good to go, now I have a question for you, I just got mine and I'm sweating the floor rotting out, is it wood and have you had any problems with it? Also what do you pull it with? How would you compare it with a Sea Ark?
Thanks, Tom

Jeep Man

Commander

Have you checked with Great Lakes Skipper on line.

govols019

Seaman

Not at the moment but I will keep my eyes peeled for one. I have a 2220 and the ladder is good to go, now I have a question for you, I just got mine and I'm sweating the floor rotting out, is it wood and have you had any problems with it? Also what do you pull it with? How would you compare it with a Sea Ark?
Thanks, Tom

The floor is not wood but is held in with about 12 billion pop rivets.

Lifter294

Recruit

Just recently aquired one for a steal, had to replace the fuel line,drain the old gas,and replaced the battery. took it out yesterday and ran great! now I just need to get the leaks stopped. I have read all the posts but think it would be way to hard to get any sealant inside the hull to seal them. I plan on riveting them with pop rivets then sealant and screws in the middle of the rivet to plug the hole!

I will be redoing the seats and carpet.thinking about using some kind of deck type paint with no skid in it. what does everyone else have?Any ideas where to get some pre built seat cusions at at a decent price?

lovethewater

Recruit

The manufactor of the lowes pontoon boats are still around. The name is Paradise Marine, they made all of the ladders up to 2001. I just order one for my pontoon from them and it is exact.
The phone number is 270-586-3207, they are in KY, ask for Jason. ( He is the one that helped me). Good Luck boater and have a wonderful summer.