Laser bass boat finally ready for maiden voyage

frozenokie

Petty Officer 1st Class
Well, here ya go guys. The finished Laser. All I have left to do is the trailer bunk carpets and trailer paint. Let's not forget that I still need to break in the motor... that's this weekend! Once I get more sun and time, I'll snap more detailed photos. Sorry Tash, this is the smallest size photo my camera will take.​

PHTO0005-1.jpg

Still needs polish and finish restorer.​

PHTO0004-1.jpg

I like the way my windshield turned out and the additional seat base.​

PHTO0003-2.jpg

I was able to reverse the hinges on the front compartment lid so I wouldn't stub my toes.​

PHTO0002-1.jpg

I almost covered the aluminum except for the fact that it would have taken MUCH more time to complete.​

PHTO0001-2.jpg

I sure like the white faced gauges.​

enginemounting.jpg

It was soooooo much easier with true lifting power.​

I'll let yall know how the maiden voyage goes after this weekend. I'm quite excited and ready to hit those little green-top bass-tards on the head with a worm!​

Til then - Happy fishing!​

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: Laser bass boat finally ready for maiden voyage

awesome lookin craft bud....after a loooong winter,.....its really nice to see a compleated project.....

big thumbs up to ya.

catch one for us !

cheers
oops

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

nice job, that's some worm digger holding the motor.

i386

Captain

Congrats! It's nice to see a finished project every once in a while. Nice engine hoist too.:D Don't catch 'em all.

frozenokie

Petty Officer 1st Class

Whoah!!! 3:00am (Oops!) and 4:05am (Tash). Man, I thought I was a night owl. :D

I appreciate all with your comments. My dad's first words were "Will she float?" I cringed a little and shrugged my shoulders.:) All kiddin aside, this will probably end up being a better bass boat than the brand new Hydrasport I had in 1994. That boat was only 15 1/2 ft. long and with a 60 hp engine.:( Didn't realize just how small it would end up being until I started taking family along.

Thanks again yall and I'll send more photos soon.