I hope they tracked the spammer!

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral
Whats going on here? Get hit all at once!! Geeze!!
Too bad there is not a way to get rid of the spammers on these forums..:rolleyes:

SPAM_MMM.jpg

Want a good laugh? Check out spam.com
I had no idea they really had a website dedicated to mystery meat!!:D

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: I hope they tracked the spammer!

From Nigeria, we got him (both) same guy, two names. Both banned.

tashasdaddy

good job, Don. i take a few minutes to watch TV, and miss all the fun.

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

I don't know who all alerted the post, but you may of seen an alert message from me also :D.

Don S

Thanks for the alert, but I didn't get them till after the fact. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time and deleted all 7 of them. The best part was banning one name while he tried to post another thread.
All he got was a message that said he couldn't post here.

I really dislike spammers, of any kind.

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks for the alert, but I didn't get them till after the fact. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time and deleted all 7 of them. The best part was banning one name while he tried to post another thread.
All he got was a message that said he couldn't post here.

I really dislike spammers, of any kind.

Your welcome, I unfortunately hesitated when on doing so due to the fact I didn't know if it was already "alerted", but I said well I need to because this isn't supposed to be on here.

A while back I was telling Spinner of a spammer I was dealing with through my own email, this spammer was from Russia. After I did a research to see if the email was authentic or not, I found out that there was a 95% chance that it was not an authentic deal. I also found out that Russia is full of spam/scam cells of all shape form and fashions. I played along with this "spammer" and at the end I got her good by exposing her to a website that researches and tracks down the spammers to say the least :D. But it felt good to basically say "hay I knew what you were up to all along here is how I found out that you are a fraud", when I replied to this ladies last email.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Good job Don!!! Those spammers really p*## me off!

Hey Manimal,I had one of those Russian girls mess with me a few years ago.It was fun playing her or who ever it was for awhile.I ended up sending them a link to the scammer website that had their name,same pics and about word for word her bull****,Never heard a word again! Busted!..LOL:D

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

What I want to know is who actually eats Spam! I know y'all are out there somewhere! I really think the stuff is actually dyed Soylent Green ... yop, that's it .... its ........ PEOPLE! :eek:

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

Good job Don!!! Those spammers really p*## me off!

Hey Manimal,I had one of those Russian girls mess with me a few years ago.It was fun playing her or who ever it was for awhile.I ended up sending them a link to the scammer website that had their name,same pics and about word for word her bull****,Never heard a word again! Busted!..LOL:D

Unfortunately in my case they didn't already have the girls real name on that website, the man did say that her picture looked familiar but he wasn't for sure if he had dealt with her before. Believe me they had all that information on her and then some when I got done with her. The people that runs that website knows their stuff. They know all the scammer's tactics don't they? The part I liked while reading the website was when they mentioned that the girl may send you a picture of what is supposed to be "her" and she may look like a "super model" but in reality she may weigh 400 pounds :eek:. They even have a flower sending service that will drive out to her house and take a picture and send it back to you.

This girl contacted me through a payed dating website, that is what threw me off. Especially when I researched that spam website and found out that they normally go through free dating websites.

Hay Jay

I eat spam, I haven't had it in a while, but it I think it's alright.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

I hear ya Manimal!

Nothing wrong with a fried Spam and musturd sandwich,or eggs and spam.I like mine fried thin and crispy...:p

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

Note to self: Be sure to report Wild to the secret spam police for subversive food behavior! :D

tashasdaddy

there is a "Spam" sight with great recipes.

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

im working about 20 miles from the spam musem yes thay have a musem my dad ate the stuff all the time

JB

Some of you guys must have missed the character building experience when SPAM was about the only meat you could get other than squirrels and it was considered a treat.

I still like it.

Bondo

Staff member

What I want to know is who actually eats Spam!

Ayuh,......... I Do...... I Love it,+ I'm not even Hawaiian....

achris

More fish than mountain goat

What I want to know is who actually eats Spam! ...

Put me on that list too... I like it on sandwiches, with a little lettuce.

As for Russian scams.. So easy to identify... They use photos from magazines and the wording is all the same...

How do I know? Because I exposed quite a lot of them a few years ago... On a pay dating site.... :eek:...

Chris...........

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

FRY the Spammer :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

This thread has made me hungry. I am gonna ask the missus for some Spam, it's time for a renewed experience. I am thinking onions, a little mayo, maybe a spot of mustard, but I want the full flavor 'o da spam to be 'sperienced for this extremely important test.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

I want a porkroll, egg & cheese on a hard roll with salt, pepper & ketchup.......:rolleyes:

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Let us know how the "testing" goes QC...:p

Haut! What the hecks a porkroll? And ketchup? ewwww!! LOL!!!

Around here we cook our pig in a fire pit..;) mmmmm Hickory smoked pork shoulder...:D