Hillary Campaign contributions

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: Hillary Campaign contributions

In the beginning of this article it says that they refinanced their house for $270000 dollars.That would seem a very probable source of the contribution money.
Where I live there are many ethnically Chinese Americans and Irish Americans and Italian American and German Americans and native Americans and Black Americans and White Americans and Yellow Americans.
What they all have in common is that they are Americans.
Let's not get suspicious here because of ethnic back ground.
Besides,a lousy $200.000 is spit in a bucket in today's election costs and would barely buy the donating party standing room in the convention hall.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I'm afraid that I didn't read all of the article, but I probably don't have to. I'm not naive enough to believe that campaign contributions don't influence and possibly buy many politicians services in public office, Replublican, Democrat, or "other". Campaign financing is a equal-opportunity American scandal that needs a complete overhaul. Hillary's accepting large campaign contributions bothers me. EVERYONE's accepting large campaign contributions bothers me, and the old tired worn-out excuse that EVERYBODY does it doesn't cut it with me in the least. I know of the lame excuse that Freedom of Speech plays in here, but nobody's speech should outshout anybody else's.

Nova II 260

Senior Chief Petty Officer

OH, NO! A crooked politician with strange campaign contributions? I'm totally shocked! Democrats are always so honest and forthright, just ask Kennedy.
icon11.gif

OldMercsRule

Captain

i found this to be an interesting article. Chinese influence in our election process. Why would China be interested in Hillary. Some will claim a little jump here, but I think there is foundation for that jump..

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118826947048110677.html?mod=hpp_us_whats_news

Yah Roger, Just look at the last time some suspicious funds came from poverty sticken Monks in paper bags to the Baffoon, or Johnny Chung et al.

Remember Bernie Schwartz of Loral? (Largest donor to Clinton Gore over the entire eight year cycle, BTW!) Misteriously Loral fixed the pesky problem that was causin' the Chineze missles to vibrate n' blow up, now they can hit the chimney on yer house.

Wonder what angle the Queen of Mean is playin here? JR

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

WoW!!! And not three pages of comment here?!
Hmmm.

OldMercsRule

Captain

WoW!!! And not three pages of comment here?!
Hmmm.

Yah 12er, Hillary takin' some money here n' there or FBI files on her enemies show up in a nearby place: NO BIG DEAL! Now a Republican showin' signs that he maybe jus' like Barney Frank, (sorry: Sen Craig, I guess you were jus' in a public restroom not runnin' a gay HO house outa yer 'partment), NOW THAT'S BIG STUFF FER LIBS n' dim wit DEMS! JR :D:D

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

Yeah murky, or sandy burgler shoving papers down his pants, or the demo law maker who actualy admited to fondling an underage page at a motel, while the rep counterpart who only sent questionable e-mails was being crucified, or... and the dems wonder why some reps have a "seething detestation of dems"!

rolmops

Vice Admiral

This sort of reminds me of the close family ties that the Bush Family maintains with the Ben Laden family.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Sort of reminds me of genetic diarrhea. You know, the stuff constantly spilling from ol' Swillary's mouth. All you dem's better go lap up some more of it. Might find some corn in there!

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

Well it's off fox front page now, and I never did see it on msn. I think it's been swept under the rug. prolly the last we'll hear of it unless there's more developments.
If the media worked like that for us you dems would never get elected.

rogerwa

Commander

Still on Drudge with a nice fat picture..