Freedom!

OldMercsRule

Captain
Re: Freedom!

Don't think so: Bro. I think she was transferred to her own home with an ankle braclet. I did not pay much attention, (as usual for me n' celebraties), but her lawyers may have agreed to a slightly longer "house arrest" vs the big house. She is not free. JR

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, I'll bet her house is a harsh environment......;):)

ricksrster

Commander

She cried, so they, for medical reasons, are letting her go home with the ankle bracelet. She has to serve 40 days. She received 45 day sentence and spent 5 in jail already. She gets time off for good behavior.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hmph.

Bet if she was an ugly, crackhead ho that nobody worshipped she would be under the slammer.

Windykid

Lieutenant Junior Grade

What ever her medical condition is, it sure doesnt stop her from partying around hollywood.

Bet she bought hre release!:eek:

valkyr

Chief Petty Officer

I thought Braveheart had stopped into dockside chat for a minute there....:p

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Original scheduled time in the slammer was 23 days. Time served 3 days. Additional time added to "House Arrest" 20 days, leaving 40 days total to be served. Some punishment :rolleyes::rolleyes:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

But she has to stay in a 4000 Sq. foot section of the mansion.
Now come on, that's got to be rough.:rolleyes::D

QC

Supreme Mariner

This is an interesting passage in the LA Times article that has me more than a little PO'd:

"A law enforcement source close to the investigation told The Times that on Tuesday, Sheriff's Department officials asked the traffic court that sentenced Hilton whether she could be sent to a city jail with a private wing favored by celebrity and wealthy inmates. The source said the traffic court thought such an arrangement would not be allowed."

If there is a health and/or safety issue that requires her or anyone to be handled differently then so be it. But the note above says "favored by celebrity and wealthy" which leads me to the conclusion that some inmates have choices in the matter? That is just flat out wrong.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

They should be forced to rub elbows with the unwashed masses?......
I think not!!!!!! :D

OldMercsRule

Captain

You mean you don't consider that a fair description? She's ugly, does drugs, sleeps around....

Hmmm, Rubber, I guess you have much higher standards on looks then I do. I think it would be fun to make a 'private movie' with her, (after tests proved to me satisfaction she was std free). As long a I get to keep the only copy fer me own viewing pleasure! :D:D:D JR I know: me bad.

OldMercsRule

Captain

I am disappointed in you.

Sorry Rubber, I've always been a little weak with the opposite sex. The older I get, the worse it gets. Don't like much about her but she looks good to an old fart like me. Can't help me self. JR

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Hmmm, Rubber, I guess you have much higher standards on looks then I do. I think it would be fun to make a 'private movie' with her, (after tests proved to me satisfaction she was std free). As long a I get to keep the only copy fer me own viewing pleasure! :D:D JR I know: me bad.

From what I saw of her last "private movie" she takes direction very well!!!:eek::eek::D:D