MM is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: MM is down

I am unable to detect any editing other than yours, rwise. I also don't detect anything that invites editing.

Did you say something outside the rules of civility? I am unaware that so-called "stealth" editing can be done without the notice of who edited and why. I also don't think anyone other than a moderator or admin can edit something (s)he didn't post.

And Froggy. This is your first post in this thread. What is the basis for your comment?

I still don't know what MM is. Is it something naughty?

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I don't know what MM is either. I hope it is something naughty. I could use a thrill today.

Jinx

waterinthefuel

Commander

I don't know what MM is either. I hope it is something naughty. I could use a thrill today.

Jinx

I know, I won't even comment on this thread as I have no clue what MM means. Why are you and I the only ones that seemingly don't know?

stevieray

Lieutenant Junior Grade

This thread appears to be completely fouled up - I believe it was originally about some computer problem, but now looks like it's about gas prices?

Mulder!! Scully?? Mulder!! Scully??

treedancer

Commander

[FONT=&quot][/FONT] Wow, this thread is going too make page two with the subject/ content of the thread an unknown.:D
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Won't catch up with HOTD though....I just got my naughtiness over there!

I could use a smoke.

Jinx

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

There has definately been some editing in this thread. I've posted three times in it myself, this being the forth post, and none of my post exist anymore. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

BTW gas here is 2.879

aspeck

Staff member

I've posted a few times that have been zapped also. I prefer peanut MM's to the plain, though.

Seems that those that know, got the dreaded ZAP!

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

I enjoy the peanut ones, makes the next day fun!
Welcome to the "got zapped" club Art!

Gas is up to 3.21 now.

PW2

Commander

$2.889 to $2.929 for 87 octane.

My state is talkin bout suspending 20? / gallon tax during the summer - I kind of suspect retailers to absorb most of that.

Jtex, I thought you guys from the Lone Star States were all free market capitalists. Artificially lowering the price of gas by lowering taxes will artificially increase demand, which will equalize the price to it's former levels, and you'll have less tax revenues to fix all those pot holes!

BTW, newest increase this morning to 3.39 gal in the shadow of the international bridge

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, I found out what MM is.

Promotion or advertising are not allowed here. This whole thread stinks of attempts to promote and advertise.

You know what you were zapped for, so don't do it any more. If you have a problem, you know the rule for what to do, and it is not to whine on the forum about it.

This thread is in jeapordy of extinction.

Coors

Captain

It ain't going extinct, I got's to know more about the MM.

rwise

Captain

Well, I found out what MM is.

OK so,,,

Promotion or advertising are not allowed here. This whole thread stinks of attempts to promote and advertise.

I have seen nothing in this thread that promotes or advertises anything, unless you count the gas comments.

You know what you were zapped for, so don't do it any more. If you have a problem, you know the rule for what to do, and it is not to whine on the forum about it.

No I do not! If I new why the words "still down" were removed from my post I would nothave questioned it. So is saying "still down" on the bad list?

This thread is in jeapordy of extinction.
No comment.

waterinthefuel

Commander

Rwise, I think it's been edited out, that's why you never saw it and it doesn't make any sense to you.

rwise

Captain

I know what MM is, there is nothing for sell there, and they are not looking for free advertisement here.

Status
Not open for further replies.