Here we go again...

crunch

Commander
WASHINGTON, Jan. 4, 2007 — North Korea appears to have made preparations for another nuclear test, according to U.S. defense officials.

"We think they've put everything in place to conduct a test without any notice or warning," a senior U.S. defense official told ABC News.

The official cautions that the intelligence is inconclusive as to whether North Korea will actually go ahead with another test but said the preparations are similar to the steps taken by Pyongyang before it shocked the world by conducting its first nuclear test last Oct. 9.

Two other senior defense officials confirmed that recent intelligence suggested that the North Koreans appear to be ready to test a nuclear weapon again, but the intelligence community divides over whether another test is likely.

I doubt NK will ever successfully test a weapon unless it is a simple "gun type device".... good only for car bombings, but here we go again.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=2771492&page=1

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: Here we go again...

ever noticed how the first four letters of the North Korean capital can be rearranged to form the word "Pony"?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I doubt we'd do anything about it anyway.... We gotta suck up to Russia and China yaknow....

bekosh

Lieutenant

Just tell them they test, we test.
We'll even use the same site so they can watch. Real close. :love:

Nuke

fillndablank

Recruit

Well at least in a head to head competition, we we need a whole lot fewer bombs to destroy their country than they would ours.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

bekosh said:
Just tell them they test, we test.
We'll even use the same site so they can watch. Real close. :love:

Nuke
I llllllike that!!! excellent idea.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I think we should have a phased redeployment. Soilders could get hurt over there.

crunch

Commander

By God you're right!!!

Why didn't we think of this before?

We could become "isolationist" and not worry a bit about the rest of the world...

Think of all the money we would save.

We could have "free trade" here amoundst the States, no worries about the rest of the world, and that peskie problem in the Mid-East would just go away!

Think of it, no more war and strife... we can all just get along.

http://www.fairytalesrus

ricksrster

Commander

Yes custom,
We don't need foreign oil either. America is obese. We can all just walk to were we need to go. There would be less pollution from the evil internal combustion engine. We could row our boats and put an end to global warming.
No more foreign cars. We could all learn English. OOPS! There goes that dream.