The deed is done!

crunch

Commander
Re: The deed is done!

What won't work? Be specific.... I have all of the time in the world. :p

artburr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry. My wife says that I'm spending too much time in these silly forums and to get to work!

Talk to you later Crunch!

OldMercsRule

Captain

Liberals: Lots of bad things to say, never a solution or any facts to back up their bad attitude and depression. We all have time pressures ART and you are finding the time to post elsewhere on this forum. Glad I'm not a Liberal, must be a very unhappy life, not looking at the world as improving and full of positive possibilities, just victims and "mean spirited" Conservatives who oppress existing victims and create more victims. Wo is me, I think I'm gonna cry.:':)':)'( JR

QC

Supreme Mariner

I want to go on record as being against learning to speak Eskimo. The way I figure, Global Warming will make this language unnecessary . . .

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

OldMercsRule said:
Liberals: Lots of bad things to say, never a solution or any facts to back up their bad attitude and depression. We all have time pressures ART and you are finding the time to post elsewhere on this forum. Glad I'm not a Liberal, must be a very unhappy life, not looking at the world as improving and full of positive possibilities, just victims and "mean spirited" Conservatives who oppress existing victims and create more victims. Wo is me, I think I'm gonna cry.:':)':)'( JR

Quit sniveling, it doesn't become you.....;)

OldMercsRule

Captain

Haut said:

Quit sniveling, it doesn't become you.....;

Hey Bro Haut, I was born in Seattle, went to school there, lived there most my life, and live and work NEAR there now. Come on now, can't I snivel a little bit: please? The folks here will likely understand when they find out where I come from: that I like to snivel a little here and there. Your Conservative Seattle friend, (that snivels from time to time). JR8)8)

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Seahawks lost.....
We can both snivel....
I really thought they would pull it off......:':)':)'(

artburr

Petty Officer 1st Class

OldMercsRule said:
Haut said:

Quit sniveling, it doesn't become you.....;

Hey Bro Haut, I was born in Seattle, went to school there, lived there most my life, and live and work NEAR there now. Come on now, can't I snivel a little bit: please? The folks here will likely understand when they find out where I come from: that I like to snivel a little here and there. Your Conservative Seattle friend, (that snivels from time to time). JR8)8)
Hey Bro! Here I thought he was talkin' about me!

PS I was born in Seattle, too.

xtraham

Lieutenant

artburr said:
Sorry. My wife says that I'm spending too much time in these silly forums and to get to work!

Talk to you later Crunch!

smack.gif

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

crunch said:
Jtexas, are you doing your research, or do you concede my point?

research? no. I completed my research awhile back. concede your point? I'll concede that there are sects within Islam who'll kill you cause of your religion. They are the lunatic fringe. I'll concede that there are passages in the Kuran that can be used to support your position. But my experience tells me otherwise. (see prooftexting ). I'm not qualified to interpret the Kuran, so I have to rely on the opinions of those who are. No offense, I just don't accept yours on this subject.