Oh, I love it so, when a man....

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Oh, I love it so, when a man....

Saturday...LMAO...I thought maybe I was the only one that noticed that..

Guy breaks the law....So he wants to sue the town.... What the funny hello is wrong with this picture?.....

That's kinda a-kin to getting a speeding ticket and trying to sue the city/county/state for an ubsurd amount of $ because other people were speeding too....

What a butt pipe...

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

That is just the laugh,,,,,,,,,, the guy has enough money to bust up the liberal minority and there arrogant stance toward's there social justice.

Stay tuned this is a first for a 70's male to say ohhh you think so huh........:love: Well now i have more legal asset's than you do and i dont give a chit anymore.

Hopefully the journey begin's

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

Tail_Gunner said:
That is just the laugh,,,,,,,,,, the guy has enough money to bust up the liberal minority and there arrogant stance toward's there social justice.

Stay tuned this is a first for a 70's male to say ohhh you think so huh........:love: Well now i have more legal asset's than you do and i dont give a chit anymore.

Hopefully the journey begin's

After all what kind of American would object to a huge American flag or calling Rosie a Lesbian indirectly and fat and ugly @ that.......... is that not a freedom of speech issue or is freedom a one way highway? ( speech that is)