What the ....

Skiuseme

Chief Petty Officer
It is actually snowing in La Crosse, WI right now.

I hope this is not signs of what is to come. A cold long and snowy winter.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander
Re: What the ....

Well it has been 6 or 7 years since the 5 state area has had it's share of snow so I am not complaining one way or the other.Although I prefer to have less.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Global cooling. Quick, make a movie, hold a conference and scare the public. You've got a great head start Skiuseme. You do need to be quick though as the weather could change and blow your whole premise. Another plus for you is the lack of hurricanes this year. If you need any more help building a case, let me know.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Send some down here. It has been one brutally long,hot summer!

QC

Supreme Mariner

See what I mean Skiuseme? Footer is already messing with your whole dang deal . . .

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Boat in the barn on Saturday, snowmobile is in the middle of a complete engine rebuild, done in a couple of weeks.

Just a pinch past perfect if you ask me. 8)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

And your point is?

Yes, our morning news person rumored that we might see flakes soon........

We were lucky last year!

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

We were complaining about the heat today.

crunch

Commander

We're having our normal end of summer weather, which is usually warmer than our normal mid summer weather.... low 80's here.

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

It was snowing here a few hours back. Still have snow on the mailbox. I don't mind the snow.

Pony

Rear Admiral

I wish I was further north to get some measurable snow.................although I say that and the boat is still out, and the snow blower is still out in the shed.

It was cool to see though. I was working with a guy fro San Diego tonight that moved here this summer. We opened up the back door to throw out some pallets..................his reaction to the fact it was snowing was priceless. I do wish I had put the ice scraper in the truck.:% The rain from this afternoon and the little bit of snow made a treat.

puddle jumper

Captain

SNOW aaaaaaaaaaaaa
a cold cold day here is about -5 and thats parka weather.But when it does snow we can get a couple of feet in a day no problemd:)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

QC said:
Global cooling. Quick, make a movie, hold a conference and scare the public. You've got a great head start Skiuseme. You do need to be quick though as the weather could change and blow your whole premise. Another plus for you is the lack of hurricanes this year. If you need any more help building a case, let me know.

o17.jpg
:) :)

bigskydrift

Petty Officer 2nd Class

We had our first snow, although light, three weeks ago. A nice Indian Summer happening now, and the fish have a ravenous apetitie!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Just the Great Lakes Cold Weather Magnet getting fired up and ready. My boat is still docked and this is the last weekend before haul out. Snow/rain mixed with a low of 28 and highs of 45 forcasted for tonight and Friday:'(. It figures,,,,,,Friday is my last day of vacation for the year. Still going to spend the weekend on it regardless of what the weather does.

Our growing season on the average is about 190 days long. Thanks to this cold snap,,,,,this years is 165 days,,,,,,,,,

rwise

Captain

we may have some icy precipitation in OK tonight, come on snow! but at least 18"!