Clinton faults Bush for inaction on bin Laden**When is a joke not a joke?**

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060923/ts_nm/security_clinton_dc

A real chuckle from the 'leader' of the party that brought you Ted Kennedy, John Kerry and Howard Dean, et al.

What would you call this?

The pot calling the kettle black?

Throw some **** up against the wall and see if it sticks?

A little head them off at the pass by accusing them of the exact thing you did?

And these are the people who want to run this country?

Baffles me! (not)

Plainsman

Rear Admiral
Re: Clinton faults Bush for inaction on bin Laden

I'm just surprised it took Clinton so long to start the whining. He had eight years to get UBL and Bush had 8 months before 9-11 to get UBL. Hmmmmm...something with the math doesn't work for me, but I guess it does for Bill and the rest of the left.

The video can be found at Here

crunch

Commander

Bill was to busy playing with his cigars and the interns.

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

His wife made him do it.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

EricKems said:
...something with the math doesn't work for me, but I guess it does for Bill and the rest of the left.

He must have using that Liberal inspired, kinder, gentler, New Math.:}

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Time to rewrite history.:|

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

He must have using that Liberal inspired, kinder, gentler, New Math.:}

d:)

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Shame on Bill!
He's almost as much to blame as Dubya!....JK

Bob Fort

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Ouch!

Tough for a leftie to get the topic "back on" track and turn the focus on Bush when Bill I'm-the-best-there-ever-was Clinton gets into the fray....

Wait 'til Hill'ry dips into that vast talent pool of Teddy K., Al Gore, John Kerry and hubby dearest when it's cabinet-filling time in DC.

treedancer

Commander

Quote Boomya
A real chuckle from the 'leader' of the party that brought you Ted Kennedy, John Kerry and Howard Dean, et al.

That was a real chuckle Boomya, here have another yuk, from the party that is in power now.

Jack A. Abramoff= ALICE FISHER, ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL: As admitted by [Jack] Abramoff, his actions often produced the influence that he sought. For example, as he admitted today, Abramoff had a congressman insert statements in the Congressional Record, had a congressman endorse a wireless telephone contract for the House of Representatives, had a congressman agree to seek passage of legislation to help Abramoff’s clients.

Richard Nixon-of Watergate fame-I will not have to add to this one books have been written look it up.

Former U.S. Representative Tom DeLay= Associated Press Writer Wed Sep 13, 9:07 PM AUSTIN - Texas‘ highest criminal appeals court agreed Wednesday to consider reinstating a conspiracy charge against former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay- Prosecutors accuse Delay and two political consultants of funneling $190,000 in illegal corporate money to the Republican National Committee.

Rep. Bob Ney- who is under treatment for alcohol dependency, was expected to formally plead guilty in court Oct. 13. Ney was best known for his work on the election reform efforts founded in the wake of the confused 2000 voting in Florida, and his support and backing for the “Stand Up For Steel” crusade and resulting laws. Before his own guilty plea, Ney was identified in the guilty pleas of Jack Abramoff, former Tom Delay deputy chief of staff Tony Rudy, former DeLay press secretary Michael Scanlan and former Ney chief of staff Neil Volz for receiving lavish gifts in exchange for political favors.

Seems to me that there is rather thick thread to the last election and DeLay,Jack Abramoff, camps and the Ohio election turmoil ,especially whan you take into account that Rep. Bob Ney represents the 18 th district in Ohio ,too many coincidences to suit me.

Im sure that I could add to the list of corruption, I will leave room for others to add to that list.

Another Boomya Quote

Throw some **** up against the wall and see if it sticks?

Looks like a “bit there will be a bit of sticking” Boomya, this corrupt bunch will start to smell real bad, real soon, as a matter of fact it seems that some of there own colleagues are starting to bale.Maybe the the most corrupt administration ever.

treedancer

Commander

Quote EricKims
He had eight years to get UBL and Bush had 8 months before 9-11 to get UBL

Quoting President Clinton.

But at least I tried. That's the difference in me and some, including all of the right-wingers who are attacking me now,"

Clinton said when asked whether he had failed to fully anticipate bin Laden's danger. "They had eight months to try, they did not try. I tried. So I tried and failed."

Like Clinton said he tried, he didn’t start another war before finishing the one against the people that instigated the attacks against our country. Here is what President Bush did, looks like he gave up trying to me. Notice in the release that the unit was started up a decade ago .

WASHINGTON, July 3 — The central intelligence agency has closed a unit that for a decade had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, intelligence officials confirmed Monday.
The unit, known as Alec Station, was disbanded late last year and its analysts reassigned within the C.I.A. Counterterrorist Center, the officials said.

How about these famous words from President Bush.{ President Bush pledged to bring Mr. bin Laden to justice "dead or alive."}.???Where’s he at??? Talk about timeline its been over six years now.

Check out the timeline on this release.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004 Posted: 12:22 AM EDT (0422 GMT)
(CNN) -- The White House declassified and released Saturday the daily intelligence briefing delivered to President Bush a month before the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

The declassified intelligence report said the FBI had detected "patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings."

An intelligence report received in May 2001 indicating that al Qaeda was trying to send operatives to the United States through Canada to carry out an attack using explosives. That information had been passed on to intelligence and law enforcement •
An intelligence report received in May 2001 indicating that al Qaeda was trying to send operatives to the United States through Canada to carry out an attack using explosives.

Former counterterrorism aide Richard Clarke had testified two weeks before that the White House had ignored warnings about bin Laden's terrorist organization. Clarke said the Bush administration, including Rice, was aware of al Qaeda threats but did not treat them as "urgent."

Come-on everybody lets here it about Kennedy, Monica, cigars, lets divert everybody’s attention from the most corrupt administration ever in the history of modern day American politics.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

OK, treedancer. See my avitar for the cigars you wanted to see.. Let's bomb an asperine factory. Let's not pick up the phone when sandy berglar calls to say they have bin laden cornered,and need permission to nab him.
The facts are a matter of history that simply cannot be rewritten, even if the dems regain the senate in november.
Still, it's refreshing to see the exprez show his fangs over this issue. The whole thing is cramping his legacy like the cigar incident is. He will be remembered for what he was.

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

But wasn't the clinton administration that had positive intel from the Nothern Alliance where UBL was and they did not act on this? Did not kill UBL? For what? Don't want the world mad at us, do we.

So once again, it's the Bush Administration that IS doing something about it. Not whining how bad the media is treating him, he's doing his job. Can't say that for bill. :'(

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Most corrupt? Rose Law Firm billing records under the marriage (ha ha) bed in the White House? You have to be drinking kool-aid to buy that.

Marc Rich pardon? No money exchanged there.

How many times did Clinton Lie Under Oath? Got caught at least twice.

All our nuclear secrets ending up in China? DNC gets rich?

15 convictions in Whitewater by Starr. Contrary to popular talking points. (18 total convictions)

Daschle's wife is a lobbiest for Boeing and low and behold they get all kinds of lucrative contracts? No problem with that?

How much money do you have to be video taped recieving before you get thrown out? 90K? William Jefferson, Democrat, Louisana!

How about illegal closed door meetings regarding an attempted theft of the entire Medical Care industry?

Check out the "Global Crossing" bankruptcy. Terry McKauliff (sp?) has his fingers all over it. DNC was into this stock real deep.

How about the travel office debacle. Good Honest people!!:devil:

What that administation tried to do to Paula Jones was unimaginable.

Most corrupt administration, well stick to the talking points.:love:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

HAHAhahahahaha!!!8)

These lefties are hilarious.

Next thing will be explanation of how GWB was responsible for Watergate and that chubby little intern under the desk was really a Republican spy.

HAHAhahahahaha!!! 8)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Double post, something is going wrong here.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

What? Double post

Bob Fort

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Just to complete treedancer's llist, my neighbor is a Republican and he got a speeding ticket about a month ago....

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Bob said:
Just to complete treedancer's llist, my neighbor is a Republican and he got a speeding ticket about a month ago....

8) Hit em hard Bob!

JRJ

Commander

Smoke it or shove it8)