Plan B Pill

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
The FDA just approved the Plan-B Pill.
Being a moral Christian right wing nut job, I'm very happy about this decission. :)
I can't wait.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Plan B Pill

me too, I dont understand why the nut jobs fought it for over 5 years.

LFK

Petty Officer 1st Class

Guess that means I can drop my "Punch in the stomach and a push down the stairs" scare tactic.

phatmanmike

Captain

im happy cause now i can buy it and give it to all my underage lovers!

sweet!

abortions are soo freaken expensive now anyways!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

rodbolt said:
me too, I dont understand why the nut jobs fought it for over 5 years.

Of course, man.. I really do appologise. Sometimes I forget who is out there. Let me simplify this for you;

See,as any good conservative Christian worth his salt, I don't condone the use of birth control, and am vehamently opposed to baby murder. However, this is merely a hardcore version of "contraception", isn't it? Also, moral couples who do not use such things, or kill babies in the womb are not in this equation yet.Are they? No, they are not. But here goes. When they get pregnant, they have babies. When immoral types abort babies, or marry partners of the same sex, birth rates drastically decline (that means there are less of them).
The result after just one generation would be more "rush babies", less "moore babies".... No "moore" concerns :)

The "Breir Rabbit" strategy would serve us Christian nut jobs quite well.huh? Hey...Isn't that a win/win?
"Oh no, suh...Please don't throw me in de brier patch!"
"Oh no, suh...Please don't be givin dem pills to dem dems. Day wont have no mo babies".hmmm.
When it now comes the issue of abortion,or same sex marriage, I'll just hold my tongue -- and let the libs shoot themselves in the foot again. I love my grandchildren:)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well a typical republican pat robertson reply would be ,blah blah blah have some kool aid.
however I am neither.
I just dont see the issue with birth control that prevents fertilization yet does not interfere with any established pregnancies.
I guess, 12feetz opinion, we should ban condoms and sex in general maybe we could have a special govt sex police.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

If we are gonna have 'sex police', I will be happy to patrol the women's dorms......d:)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

rodbolt said:
well a typical republican pat robertson reply would be ,blah blah blah have some kool aid.
however I am neither.
I just dont see the issue with birth control that prevents fertilization yet does not interfere with any established pregnancies.
You must still be confused about my glee...
Well naturally, us Pat Robertson types are governed by a higher power, Rodbolt. So outwardly, I still must vote against those who would champion abortion and same-sex marriage.
(this is where "Oh please, suh... Don't throw me in de briar patch" comes-into play,in case you're wondering)

I never have personally had a problem with what people (even same-sex people) do in their own bedroom... And whereas i am still opposed to baby-murder, and will only stop-short of bombing clinics to stop the practice,
NOBODY I know, even my pastor, is against non-killing forms of contraception.. They just don't feel right about using it on themselves or their families. (talk about drinkin koolaid -- do you still believe that liberal lie?)

I still have to follow God's 6th Commandment, and actively oppose murder, So if i confused you, I'm sorry. I don't know how else to explain it.
rodbolt said:
I guess, 12feetz opinion, we should ban condoms and sex in general maybe we could have a special govt sex police.
Hold on, I'll axe him... What's with this third-party crud,Rod? I'm right here.

12Feetz said "No".. said He "used to carry all the time before he was married".
He said "'Government sex police'?? That's an oxymoron, aint it?"
I think 12Feetz is also a conservative, so he hates gubment beurocracy as much as I do. :)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

so why is every one bashing this plan B pill? it does not alter a pregnancy, it will prevent ,in the first 2 days, an egg from being fertilized and/or attaching to the uterus.
just like a condom wont and the rythem method wont.
I agree with ya on the murder just not on exactly where life starts. my view is life starts at the point that sustainable life can be achevied outside the womb. before that its a growth of cells that may or may not go to term.
once the heart and brain of a fetus is working I think abortion by any means is wrong.
however the plan B pill has NO affect on an establish pregnancy and I dont understand all the religous far rights hollering about it.
I mean say your having sex with your legally married spouse and your protection fails. what do ya do? concieve a child you cannot care for nor afford and possibly may kill the mother,depending on her health, or go for a plan b type pill?. happens all the time.
ya got that choice or abortion later on.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Well alrighty then. I have a different view on when life starts -- and the point is moot.
Niether my view or yours is important to the topic of contraceptive usage,abortion,and same sex mnarriage on future populatrions, or how they would have voted, had they been born. It does us no good to try to convince each other to adopt the belief system of the other, because we both know that will NEVER happen.
As a Christian, I vote for those who are pro-life, and against gay mariage, simply because I am a Christian. I personally feel sorry for those who love each other so much,that they want to get married, yet cannot because they are homosexual. And as long as I don't have to put-up with their parade, My life is not effected by them...but, I MUST vote my faith.

I can only add that on these issues, a loss still has it's silver lining.

JRJ

Commander

Actions taken that eventually will cause empty prisons due to a lack of morons to populate them can't be all bad.