JUST MADE AN UP GRADE

dmarkvid2

Chief Petty Officer
After all the work I've done on my 20' Forester, I decided to up grade to this 28' Bayliner Sun Bridge. The asking price was 12k, I got it for 6500.00 The great thing is, it has a trailer, and a paid slip for the rest of this year, and next. Thanks to all for all your help in the recent months in helping me restore my Forester. Its still a great boat, but I couldn't resist, this deal. I know I'll have questions in the future, so I'll still be here. lets see if the pixs come up.

http://www.ctboatrepair.com/classifieds/21.html

Attachments

• bayliner.htm
    8.1 KB · Views: 0

studlymandingo

Commander
Re: JUST MADE AN UP GRADE

Looks like a great deal. Looks like it only needs a little TLC and she'll be a beauty. With fuel prices the way they are, the 6,500.00 will also be a weekend fuel bill! I have a 29' walk-around that I am selling because the 260 gallon tank hurts so bad to fill up!

Are you keeping the 20'? I get plenty of use out of my 19' CC.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

460 engine!!! Looks nice.

Bob

dmarkvid2

Chief Petty Officer

Well I thought about the gas, believe me I did, but you know what, I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying my life, and as we all know, you only live once in this life. Enjoy life while you can!! I might keep the 20, but if I get a buyer, I'll probably sell it.

Javelin 353

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Looks like a great boat for the money best of luck.

danpemby

Chief Petty Officer

Nice!

When I am ready to buy a new boat, mind if I bring you along to negotiate for me? LOL

Smig

Petty Officer 2nd Class

So how did you get them to go so low??

Cptkid570

Ensign

Great Job! I love the design of that boat. I searched for a long time for a good deal on the Cierra 26 footer, during my search, I found a 26' Searay that I couldn't pass up. I still wish I'd found a cierra. However, I'm happy that my searay has a mercruiser. But, since yours has the OMC cobra, it can be converted to a mercruiser if you start to have problems.

I know it was already asked, but how did you get them to reduce the price so much? I don't think the gas will be all that much more for the new boat. What's the Forrester get? 3 mpg? The Bayliner will get about 2? (I could be very wrong with those #'s, but it's not like gas is free for the forester)

What are you going to pull it with?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Nice boat. Like that layout. You can use the dinette and gally and still use the front v birth mid berth for sleeping.

I have been studying those pictures and can't figure out where the AC in the mid berth vents to. I mean, where is it sticking out to in the mid berth picture?

dmarkvid2

Chief Petty Officer

The A/C vents out through into the bilge area, under the helm. there is a solid bulkhead that divides that, and the engine compartment.
The man who sold me the boat is chronicly ill. And all he wanted was the 6500.00 to cover an important medical procedure. (this is after many months of asking 12k) Believe me, I still can't believe it myself.
One of the main reasons I bought the boat, was that it came with a Tri-Axle trailer. So if I feel winter storage is too much, I can trailer it home. He was the webmaster for a marina in Portland,Ct., and gets his slip for half price. So I get his slip the rest of this season, and all of next season.