I'm back!

magster65

Commander
I had issues with my PC and I just got the new boat so I haven't been around/online for a bit. What's new? For anyone following my drama... I finally got smart and kicked my lyin' cheatin' ex to the curb. My new Sea Ray just rocks, I'm online dating and just got hooked up with a post high-school sweetie.
How's that for an update?!

camera%20pics%20024%20Small.jpg

Copy%20of%20DSCF0002.JPG

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: I'm back!

OWO WB btw
Shouldnt this be in the "Good News" posts! :p

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Welcome back Magster! I thought maybe you just took up to living aboard and left us! naw jus kiddn!

Hope you didn't hurt your foot while doing the kicking:^

Post high school huh? I just had to snub one of those last week that was after me. I'm too old to start life number 5 with a youngster like that. Just think with the right head buddy! Your best buddy your son will love you for it.

Nice pics of your boat, now get one of the new sweetie!

KaGee

Admiral

So, a playboy now. 'eh?

We see how we rate now... the boat, the girls, then your Iboats' buddies..... >o

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

New boat... new babe... life's good8)

spots

aspeck

Staff member

Your new babe isn't Barbie-BT is it? :love: Enjoy the new boat and that awesome son of yours. Remember to keep his best interests in mind in everything you do - in the long run you won't regret it.

Ron G

Commander

Gota son,a new boat and a younger woman it is good,but be carefully those younger women can break ya down..they do gota alot of energy:pbut welcome back.by the way my wife is 10 years younger than med:)

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

I might be wrong but when he says, "I'm online dating and just got hooked up with a post high-school sweetie", I think he means he got hooked up again with someone that he dated once he was out of high school.

Good story either way!

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Welcome back you dirty old man :^
I sure hope james was right....8)

QC

Supreme Mariner

I was just gonna start a Where's Magster and Limited-time? thread . . . That makes one we don't have to look for.

Side note to Kagee, I think Mag's prioroties are right. I'd be really worried if we ranked in front of either of those . . . :p

magster65

Commander

I'm right here.
I haven't been online... or even using my computer much lately. The high school sweetie didn't work, it reminds me of my last nightmare. So I put a profile on a dating site and met someone really nice. We're on date #15 or so... things are great. Lovin' the new Sea Ray... what a great little boat! What's new here? I see the site is working great now... cool.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

At least it's not the computer again. It's good to see things are going OK with ya magster. Funny how the boat's working out better than the women, but thats about par for the course. Don't be such a stranger and good luck with the new found. ;)

rottenray6402

Ensign

I'm going to have to find out how you can get rid of the woman and still afford a great boat like that! It is beautiful!