Replacement Nets

jimfishes

Cadet
Need a couple replacement nets for my landing nets. About 32"dia. and 36"deep, prefer nylon as opposed to polyproplene and openings not larger than 1". Haven't been able to locate these anywhere and need help.<br /> Thanks in advance.<br /> jim :)

ajp

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Replacement Nets

Cabelas sells replacement nets for their big Pro series nets that will fit. Not sure about the opening size. For a net that big, hole size should not matter. Catching big fish.<br /><br />Arlan

jimfishes

Cadet

Thanks for the reply, BUT hole size is important--Had a 14# Northern go straight through a brand new polypropylene net with 2" openings! Don't want that to happen again! Ever.<br />---jim---<br /><br />Work-Something to do between fishing trips. :) :) :)

ebbtide176

Commander

forgot to mention: did you check online at BassProShops also? the one in atlanta carries heavy stuff for all the striper fishermen on LLanier...

harrison20002

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hi jimfishes; I make all of our Trout trolling flashers so I have been doing business with JANN'S NETCRAFT. They have a good selection of replacement nets. I replaced three last Spring for less than $20.00.<br /><br />Their nets run from 14" to 38". Their website is www.jannsnetcraft.com --- Snail mail address is Jann's Netcraft - P.O. Box 89 - Maumee, Oh. 43547-0089.<br /><br />Hope this helps in your search. Hal

jimfishes

Cadet

Hi Hal: have e-mailed Janns and awaiting a reply.<br />thanks, jim :) :) :)