Delo or Rotella

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Delo or Rotella

And do an oil analisis, and make sure the coolant is up to snuff too..

Kenneth Brown

Captain

While we are at it why not Mystic JT8?<br /><br />All of the above are great oils.

LubeDude

Admiral

Nice truck.<br /><br />Bet ya thought Id run out on ya huh, Not so lucky. Hard drivw went on the home computer, I hate it when that happens. :eek: <br /><br />Either oil would be fine, I like Dello, It now has Moly which is a plus, Dont know about the Rotella and Moly though.

bluewater19

Chief Petty Officer

What about the new full synthetic rotella<br />5w-45 weight? claims better for fuel milage and wear protection in big diesel engines. Doesn't seem to cost that much more than the regular delo or rotella at wally world.

John Carpenter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Have run Delo 400 in my Dodge Cummins for 155,000 miles now with no issues. Analysis always comes back good.

clanton

Rear Admiral

Just sold a 2001 nissan p/u 130000 miles, Delo 15/40 the first change and there after. The engine still runing strong.

NathanY

Commander

Where the heck have you been Clanton? Havent seen you in a very long time. Hope all is well.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Wow! Great to see your sig again Clanton. :D <br /><br />Welcome home and hang around.

clanton

Rear Admiral

All is well. Im in Glasgow Ky staying with a family I have known for about 20 years. I will be back in Florida next week to move the rest of my things up here.

fireman57

Captain

Clanton, glad to see you are back. My son said that you had called but hadn't heard back. Glad you are settling in.