Zodiac customer support

Videoken

Recruit
I recently purchased a projet 350. It was used but with only 11 hours on it. The boat belonged to the father of the purson that I bought it from and he did not have the owner's manual. I went to the Zodiac USA site expecting to find the information that I needed. I was shocked to find nothing in the way of customer support. NO downloads except new boat information. Even the contact us section supported only geting a catalog. The message is loud and clear, we only care about new sales and not about taking care of old customers. Is there someplace to go to get manuals and other support? Is there a phone number of someone at Zodiac that cares?

It has been one month since I requested a response from Zodiac with a Phone number of someone in customer service. My ony response was a message saying that the e-mail was a test of their response system. Clearly there is no customer service for Zodiac in the US other than their dealers. Further evendence that Zodiac does not support thier product is that 48 people have looked at this thread and not one replied with a contact number. My advise to anyone thinking of buying a Zodiac is don't. No matter how good their produce may be without customer support it is a poor choice.

Last edited:

Alberta Pete

Recruit
Re: Zodiac customer support

i know what you mean !! I am on a few forums and this seems to be the one that there is no help or responce to questions . just looking throught the forum I am noticing a lot of posted questions and very few suggested answers . I agree with you , my local Zebec dealer has been of more help than anything . I know what my next inflatable will be based on the service i get from them .... A Zebec!

Snowdrggn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Pete,
I hear you! I used to have a zodiac, now have a Zebec. Ron and Stan at Zebec Canada are great to do business with, During and after the sale.
I have no problems referring people to them for their level of service.

Snow.

GreyStoke

Recruit

Zodiac support is crap in Canada too! I will NEVER buy another, will check out ZebTec too