Anybody own a Tahoe 450

The wife and I have been looking to purchase a new boat in the coming months, we’ve primarily been looking at Tahoe 500/550, Stingray 19’, Regal 19’, Chapparal 19’ and Bayliner as well.

However in looking at some Tahoe’s at dealerships in the area I found a few leftover 450’s from 2016 that are still at dealerships. There’s a couple with 150hp outdrives and a few with 115hp, and they are both marked down considerably, the 115 is around $22k and the 150hp around $25k.

This is is going to be a lake boat, will almost certainly trailer over getting a slip, and will be garage kept. Majority of the time it will be the 2 of us, on occasion maybe another adult couple or other friends. I’m fully aware 6+ people will be pushing it for room(leaning towards 150hp motor), capacity is 8, but that will not be the norm and typically will be just the 2 of us.

Curious if anyone has this boat or knows somebody with it, would love your thoughts, thanks.

kmclemore

Cadet
We have a brand new 550TF and we like it very much. I suggest getting the 150 over the 115, though... the extra punch is worth it. We use ours on Lake Champlain and it is the perfect boat for that lake - does skiing, touring and fishing. We especially like the built in cooler, the compartments for folks who are swimming and the drop-down changing room in the bimini. As for the 450, it's really just a shorter 550, so I'd imagine it's the same.