Slickcraft Manual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slickcraft Manual

I bought an 1974 Slickcraft SS195 this summer and my father in law like it so much he bought a 1976 Slickcraft but it doesn't have a SS#. However it looks to be the same boat. Anyway, does anyone have manual for either year. Both are 18ft with 188HP Mercruiser I/O's?

Re: Slickcraft Manual

Some one might have a manual but a good service manual on the motor and drive unit will be invaluable.
    rebuilding 3 classics
    17 Irvette I/B CC 99%
    20 Shamrock I/B Pilot house. 50%
    28 Slickcraft I/B FB 60%

Comment

I have the original owners manual from my 1972 SS-194. Same hull as the ss-195 but different seating. My engine is the 165 Mercruiser. The operation and maintenance items should be the same. PM me with an email and I will scan it for you.

I also have the factory service manual, but you can download that for free. It is huge.
      BinK

1972 Slickcraft SS-194 w/ Merc 165hp

Comment

Originally posted by billinkansas View Post
        I have the original owners manual from my 1972 SS-194. Same hull as the ss-195 but different seating. My engine is the 165 Mercruiser. The operation and maintenance items should be the same. PM me with an email and I will scan it for you.

I also have the factory service manual, but you can download that for free. It is huge.
        Hello billinkansas,
        I would be grateful if you could send me the owners manual for the '72 SS-194. I just purchased the '76 model and need the manual. My email is jeffcom@comcast.net.
        Thanks,
        Jeff

Comment

Billy, thanks for the reply to this post. I didn't see how to PM on on the mobile version. I will try to download as suggested. Maybe the PM is on the view version of the site. Will check.

Comment

Working...
          X