Resto Forum?

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Resto Forum?

I'm not saying to use IE for the time being, I just wanted you to load the resto forum once to see if it works
I don't know Tony . . . "The Man" is pretty sneaky. That right there could start a whole series of events. Careful Jason!!

toneeees

Administrator

Haha well after downloading "Ad Block Plus" for Firefox, I too am experiencing this issue. Time to do some investigating.

Turn-n-Burn

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I get the same, FF with ABP.....I went to ABP filter preferences.....and changed filter subscriptions from Fanboys Adblock List to Easylist...the forums are working correctly now.

toneeees

Administrator

After some investigating, I believe I figured it out. Firefox reads some code wrong, and I'll fix it now.

Apparently my fix, causes another issue :facepalm:

I'm working on fixing this asap

toneeees

Administrator

My computer now spits out roast beef sandwiches!!:D

Leave it be Tony!

Haha geeeeez I wish mine was doing that. I could use some lunch right now. I fixed the problem, and the problem caused by my fix. Everything should work smoooothly now. Please keep me up to date if you experience any other issues.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I am using Firefox without an adblocker. No problem except I don't know what to tell guys who PM me about it. I just FW them to toneeees.:(

Say, Tony; could this be a bit of malware that causes some adblockers to block random non-ads?

toneeees

Administrator

I am using Firefox without an adblocker. No problem except I don't know what to tell guys who PM me about it. I just FW them to toneeees.:(

Say, Tony; could this be a bit of malware that causes some adblockers to block random non-ads?

It should be fixed now JB, so hopefully the messages will stop. It's not malware, just a really small coding error on the forums.

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

I have the Adblock Plus on my tool bar .. its been that way for ever.

Everything Seems to me 'normal' for me now with the same Adblock Firefox set up that Ive been using.

I dont know what happened on your end .. was not on my end.

Cause ?

YD.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Have you read toneeeees previous posts YD? He did change some things.

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

Yup.. got the facts now ..

Thank you for all the support ..

YD.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Well Tony, I'm at my home puter, no meat sammiges popping out which is a real bummer.:(

But, I do see the forums are back to normal now, thanks for all you do around here:D

toneeees

Administrator

Haha well good to hear its working again. I enjoy making sure everything works right for you guys 👌 👏. Let me know if there's anything else. 👀

Tony