aquarium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redneck joe View Post
    getting back in to the game after about 30 year hiatus. ANyone else into them?

started with a couple 3.5 gal for betta, just setting up the new 55 gal. Not sure where this will lead but man i love fish tanks.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/RKjZ5AD.jpg"**[/IMG2]
    such a beauty

Comment

My fish tank is frozen right now. I don't ice fish, the fridge makes plenty of ice.
      If ya can't fix it with a hammer,ya got yourself an electrical problem.

Comment

I don't miss that. Mamma guppy had her second batch yesterday so we are somewhere between 11 and 18 more fish. Lots of plants and really small babies make it tough to count
        1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

Are we posting pics of our fish here?? I will have to snap a few..Charlie

Comment

yep

not a great shot but shows the whole thing.

1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

Comment

my sole angel. About to get a few more once I get the next tank set up.

Comment

and did an experiment on substrate depth, plus java moss.

deeper is definitely better

Comment

Bonus. Got two hitchhikers with my 10 new neons. Ghost shrimps, two of them. I dropped them into the above left flower vase. Need to learn up on the.

Plus three new baby angels. Their bodies are smaller than a dime. They are veiled angels so fins will be extremely long. But, three days in I see ick devloping. Glad I quarantined them.

Comment

What do you use to treat ich? I’ve always favored the salt-and-heat method. The chemical ich treatments (e.g., malachite green) always seem to stain the silicone in my tanks.
                    Location: West Central Illinois, USA 1997 Larson 186 SEi Bowrider I/O Mercruiser 350 #0F747565 Mag Alpha One Gen II #1A270120 Transom and Deck Restoration Project on my '97 Larson Bowrider

Comment

I just bought the pet smart stuff. This is a nano cube acrylic I use for holding so no silicone.

Comment

and got worms int he substrate

https://i.imgur.com/vyEeuhm.mp4

Comment

Those look nasty....
                          Location: West Central Illinois, USA 1997 Larson 186 SEi Bowrider I/O Mercruiser 350 #0F747565 Mag Alpha One Gen II #1A270120 Transom and Deck Restoration Project on my '97 Larson Bowrider

Comment

got my paludarium up and running. Hard to see the two waterfalls on the right side. The wall is can spray foam covered in portland cement and i moved my hatchet fish form the big tank over to there. I think I have ~15-20 gallons so going to keep bioload low, prob just add bunches of plants and some snails.

Comment

Working...
                            X