No announcement yet.

So, what did you do today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is amazing how each generation of sleds improved so much over the previous one. My newest sled is a '12 and I think it's a dream. I can only imagine what a new sled would be like.

Say, when u go on that trip give me a heads up, I'll go too.....

Comment

• Just out of curosity; how much do these toys cost? With all the ice and snow; you people need them!

Comment

• New, 9k - 16k, approximately.......

Comment

• Originally posted by WIMUSKY View Post
          New, 9k - 16k, approximately.......
          OK.

Comment

• Today and into tomorrow were suppose to get hammered in the snow dept.Yesterday I got a epidural steroid injection .Sure hope it calms down the back or its on to the next step which is day surgery to enlarge the spinal cavity .

Comment

• Originally posted by 82rude View Post
              Today and into tomorrow were suppose to get hammered in the snow dept.Yesterday I got a epidural steroid injection .Sure hope it calms down the back or its on to the next step which is day surgery to enlarge the spinal cavity .
              Ouch!!!! Wish you luck.

Spent the day getting a 9' snow blade for my skid steer. Then had to stop by and get a set of chains to help it go with worn out tires (slicks). Had to have them custom made since my skid steer has 15.5 wide tires. Plan to replace the tires once I'm done with this work on broken basalt.
              Perfection is a direction, not a goal.

Comment

• So far a bit of snow but it passed us by mostly .No high winds or anything else that follows that.

Comment

• Still going thru therapy;these guys are pushing me; the shrinker; waiting for SLOW insurance to OK the rest. Got Cabin Fever big time!!! Its H@/l to be this way. Come on Summer!!!!

Comment

Out to the garage this morning to put a new agm battery in the atv before plowing .Got dumped on last night again!Looks like a atv plus toro powermax tagteam today.

Comment

Working...
                    X